Ragi Darshan Gone Mad

S1ngh

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And what are we doing ??? Actually darshan singh is no different from each one of us ... everyones target is sikh ... a kesa dhari sikh ... hardly anyone is willing to talk and tell about sikhi to non sikhs or mona sikhs ... but every one is interested to tell about his mareyada to other amritdhari sikh ... if u are a hindu or mona sharaabi sikh just go away i hate u ur not sikh ... if ur amritdhari sikh ... sri dasam granth is not rachna of guru sahib here is a free cd 10kgs of free books just convert to my form of sikhi ... same goes with marayadas of each and every jathebandi ...

No one is preaching sikhi to anyone today ... only nihangism akjism taksalism missionarism khalistanism is being preached ... Prof darshan singh is no different from us he is just our mirror image but with different views !!!!

couldnt agree more

Ragi D Singh is trying to create his own religion, take out Maryada you dont like, take out the Sri Dasam Granth completely and you are left with a freaky cult.

Others have tried and been crushed out the Panth like Teja Singh Bashauria.

Ragi can try as much as he likes but the Sri Dasam Granth will NEVER EVER be displaced.

Coming soon "The Dera Freaky Cult Ragi Show".

Great Work Inder Singh look forward to the petition.

He has his agents in toronto like Jeonwala.They are conducting a radio talk show from vancouver every sunday.Theyb have paid show.There they attack bani of tenth master and name call that.

Darshan singh himself is blind about the depth of Dasam bani.That is the reason he is not agreeable to any discussion.

And what are we doing ??? Actually darshan singh is no different from each one of us ... everyones target is sikh ... a kesa dhari sikh ... hardly anyone is willing to talk and tell about sikhi to non sikhs or mona sikhs ... but every one is interested to tell about his mareyada to other amritdhari sikh ... if u are a hindu or mona sharaabi sikh just go away i hate u ur not sikh ... if ur amritdhari sikh ... sri dasam granth is not rachna of guru sahib here is a free cd 10kgs of free books just convert to my form of sikhi ... same goes with marayadas of each and every jathebandi ...

No one is preaching sikhi to anyone today ... only nihangism akjism taksalism missionarism khalistanism is being preached ... Prof darshan singh is no different from us he is just our mirror image but with different views !!!!

:goodpost:

The IHRO Legal affairs coordinator is planning to file a criminal case against Ragi Darshan under section 295-A of Indian Penal Code.

Section 295A. Deliberate and malicious acts, intended to outrage religious feelings or any class by insulting its religion or religious beliefs

1[295A. Deliberate and malicious acts, intended to outrage religious feelings or any class by insulting its religion or religious beliefs.

Whoever, with deliberate and malicious intention of outraging the religious feelings of any class of
[citizens of India],
[by words, either spoken or written, or by signs or by visible representations or otherwise], insults or attempts to insult the religion or the religious beliefs of that class, shall be punished with imprisonment of either description for a term which may extend to
[three years], or with fine, or with both.]

The IHRO Legal affairs coordinator is planning to file a criminal case against Ragi Darshan under section 295-A of Indian Penal Code.

Section 295A. Deliberate and malicious acts, intended to outrage religious feelings or any class by insulting its religion or religious beliefs

1[295A. Deliberate and malicious acts, intended to outrage religious feelings or any class by insulting its religion or religious beliefs.

Whoever, with deliberate and malicious intention of outraging the religious feelings of any class of
[citizens of India],
[by words, either spoken or written, or by signs or by visible representations or otherwise], insults or attempts to insult the religion or the religious beliefs of that class, shall be punished with imprisonment of either description for a term which may extend to
[three years], or with fine, or with both.]

That is a great news.IHRO had also filed similar cases against Missionary Mohinder Josh and Jagmohan singh who called Dasam Granth as Kanjar Kavita.Both of them died before they could appear in court.

I appreciate IHRO and especially DS Gill sahib's seva for panth.

Why don't u all guys go to gurudwara's in ur vicinity and install pictures and other idols of guru's so that u and ur future generation worship them and leave the truth behind as it happened with hindu veda's which were dumped and idols of ram, krishna and many others came up in temple's who r only characters of magnificient stories(kaalpanic). It is going to happen with sikhs also first of all we will install DASAM Granth then dump the SGGS, will simultaneously come up with idols.

Then ur future generations will say our SGGS has everything in it but we don't know much about that holy book as hindu's say about veda's.

Moreover sikhi is way of life but we also came up with same culture where we have pujaris who can only do paath bcoz we guys don't have time and they r paid for it.Is it the culture gurujee ever thought off i don't think so.

Like RAMAYAN and MAHABHARATA DASAM granth is just kavya rachna whose authenticiy is also not known but for all hindu's and hindu minded sikhs it is written by Guru Gobind Singh jee.

Just go thru the link below u will see true picture of the modern day sikh or what i usually say virtual sikh who looks like sikh but don't have guts to act like a sikh as we have turned back towards the sikhi principles and started fighting for installing these so holy books when we r not able to follow a single one

mandeep singh

can i have the link of debate with sant dhariyanwalle ???

Then why did ur so called sant jee changed his wardrobe after the talk why not put his mukat anymore

Mandeep Singh

Why don't u all guys go to gurudwara's in ur vicinity and install pictures and other idols of guru's so that u and ur future generation worship them and leave the truth behind as it happened with hindu veda's which were dumped and idols of ram, krishna and many others came up in temple's who r only characters of magnificient stories(kaalpanic). It is going to happen with sikhs also first of all we will install DASAM Granth then dump the SGGS, will simultaneously come up with idols.

Then ur future generations will say our SGGS has everything in it but we don't know much about that holy book as hindu's say about veda's.

Moreover sikhi is way of life but we also came up with same culture where we have pujaris who can only do paath bcoz we guys don't have time and they r paid for it.Is it the culture gurujee ever thought off i don't think so.

Like RAMAYAN and MAHABHARATA DASAM granth is just kavya rachna whose authenticiy is also not known but for all hindu's and hindu minded sikhs it is written by Guru Gobind Singh jee.

Just go thru the link below u will see true picture of the modern day sikh or what i usually say virtual sikh who looks like sikh but don't have guts to act like a sikh as we have turned back towards the sikhi principles and started fighting for installing these so holy books when we r not able to follow a single one

mandeep singh

The above is a complete wrong and misleading post by one mandeep singh.

Can you show us where it is written that worship idols and believe in krishna and rama in Dasam granth.

Once you or your friend Darshan lal Bhatra shows me this then i will reply to your post proving that you are wrong.Do not talk from top of your head without knowing anything about Dasam Granth.

You have no right to talk when your so called pure sikh darshan lal is admiiting monas in Sikh parliament.that shows at whose instance he is talking.

The video you have cited here applies to Darshan lal and his chelas as without knowing anything about Dasam granth they are spewing venom on this.