Ragi Darshan Gone Mad

S1ngh

This ragi is attacking the pavitarr Dasam Bani at the action of his delhi masters.

He shud be excommunicated from the panth. Dasam Bani is amrit-gurbani and attacking Dasam Bani is like attacking the soul of sikh nation which will never be tolerated.

My father told me that this ragi did jassoossii during khalistan movement and there was a time when kharrkoos decided to send him to hell but somehow they changed their mind and gave him another chance.

Your father is correct.His name comes in book "Open secrets " written by Indian master spy MK Dhar.He wrote Darshan singh had secret talks with agents of Rajiv Gandhi.

He came to USA first and wanted to buy liquor store.He saw some stores in Sacramento,CA.He was taken to Canada in the same way kala afghana was brought to canada when he was in jail in India.

There is no doubt left at whose signals he is working.I am working on a petition that will put on line.All Gursikhs pleasee sign that.We will deliver that in person to akal takhat jathedar and SGPC.This is our duty to awaken these corrupt people from their slumber.We owe this Sahib Gur Gobind singh ji whose bani is being slandered.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This ragi is attacking the pavitarr Dasam Bani at the action of his delhi masters.

He shud be excommunicated from the panth. Dasam Bani is amrit-gurbani and attacking Dasam Bani is like attacking the soul of sikh nation which will never be tolerated.

My father told me that this ragi did jassoossii during khalistan movement and there was a time when kharrkoos decided to send him to hell but somehow they changed their mind and gave him another chance.

Your father is correct.His name comes in book "Open secrets " written by Indian master spy MK Dhar.He wrote Darshan singh had secret talks with agents of Rajiv Gandhi.

He came to USA first and wanted to buy liquor store.He saw some stores in Sacramento,CA.He was taken to Canada in the same way kala afghana was brought to canada when he was in jail in India.

There is no doubt left at whose signals he is working.I am working on a petition that will put on line.All Gursikhs pleasee sign that.We will deliver that in person to akal takhat jathedar and SGPC.This is our duty to awaken these corrupt people from their slumber.We owe this Sahib Gur Gobind singh ji whose bani is being slandered.

You have full support for this petition.

Please arrange for it to be done on a professional level, we can spread it as far and wide as possible.

You have full support for this petition.

Please arrange for it to be done on a professional level, we can spread it as far and wide as possible.

Many thanks veer ji for your encouraging words.It will be done in a professional way with proofs of his blasphemy in his booklet "Sikh parliament".

We will do it ASAP.Be prepared for combating this slanderer of tenth master's bani and sikhism.

Dear Veer,

My father is a very honest person who spent his entire career on serving the panth and unlike many others dint use his seva to get into politics or get settled in canada/usa. He has told me many more things about what really happened in the 80's and 90's. His website can be reached at http://ihro.in/

The kharrkoos had almost planned to kill dusht ragi inside Darbar Sahib but some panthic person just came before the execution and told them that at this moment killing a sikh wont be the best thing in the interest of the panth. His sikh guise help him survive but did he deserve this survival ??

Dear Veer,

My father is a very honest person who spent his entire career on serving the panth and unlike many others dint use his seva to get into politics or get settled in canada/usa. He has told me many more things about what really happened in the 80's and 90's. His website can be reached at http://ihro.in/

The kharrkoos had almost planned to kill dusht ragi inside Darbar Sahib but some panthic person just came before the execution and told them that at this moment killing a sikh wont be the best thing in the interest of the panth. His sikh guise help him survive but did he deserve this survival ??

Is your father DS Gill.

Ragi D Singh is trying to create his own religion, take out Maryada you dont like, take out the Sri Dasam Granth completely and you are left with a freaky cult.

Others have tried and been crushed out the Panth like Teja Singh Bashauria.

Ragi can try as much as he likes but the Sri Dasam Granth will NEVER EVER be displaced.

Coming soon "The Dera Freaky Cult Ragi Show".

Great Work Inder Singh look forward to the petition.