Wearing Gem Stoness

priyap

basically...iv been seeing many sikhs even when i went to India and even here wearing gemstones..like those wuns that have been "best astrologically suited" <_< .Personally i dont think a stone can alter your destiny.but my mum has been getting in to these stoness alot these last few years shes wearing a ruby ring and a pukraj ring which she gt mde from india for 40,000.im telling her its pointless and not to waste money but she just tells me to shut my mouth lol.and i told her that sikh teachings dont teach us this but i dont know what to do know. :umm: :gg:

Guest shastr

idk. their pointless and only cause distractions. well the only thing i can think of is that if u already tryed talking to her, ask your dad to talk to her. maybe she would understand better if her husband talks to her...idk

or u could just ignore it all together....

The chap on MATV (phone in guy) doe snot help matters. He tells people to wear neelam, moti etc and to offer xyz at a religious place every mangal etc etc. The guy has a ring on every finger with a different stone.

haha ^^ i seen dat, funni how ppl call him to solve their problems n dat !!

kUV iek gMFI sau Pyry ]7]

koorr eik ga(n)dtee so faerae ||7||

The superstitions bind themselves with a hundred knots of falsehood.(7)

Even before the Guru came, many rajas in India would wear gemstones on their rings. The rings were fashioned in such a way that stone was in contact with the skin and in this way, sunlight would enter through the stone and be absorbed into the body. Different stones allowed the absorption of different wavelengths of light.

The best jewel of all is Naam. This jewel is purer than any diamond or ruby. It is more valuable than the Koh-i-noor when it was whole. Even if the entire earth was made out of pure diamond, Naam is worth more still. Unfortunately, like other gems, there are those who see it for stone and fail to appreciate it's True Value.

Even before the Guru came, many rajas in India would wear gemstones on their rings. The rings were fashioned in such a way that stone was in contact with the skin and in this way, sunlight would enter through the stone and be absorbed into the body. Different stones allowed the absorption of different wavelengths of light.

The best jewel of all is Naam. This jewel is purer than any diamond or ruby. It is more valuable than the Koh-i-noor when it was whole. Even if the entire earth was made out of pure diamond, Naam is worth more still. Unfortunately, like other gems, there are those who see it for stone and fail to appreciate it's True Value.

that's so lovely!