Prof Darshan Singh Cd's

chatanga

cd's hav appeared at gurdwara of prof darshan singh on an interview wth panjab radio dated 18 june 08. prof is talking bout dasam guru granth. i have asked sum1 to remove them unitl they can be verified for content. plz check if such cd's hav appeared at your local gurdwaras and who was responsible for putting them there.

do this quickly.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ssa ji i have read ur views canu plz tell me whats in that cd y it has to b removed whats wrong in that how much u no abt dasam granth did u read it try to read it first then say wrong to someone else do u have the knowldge equavlent to prof. darshan singh ji i request u to read dasam granth n try to get the meaning or i 'll help u have a look to this

http://www.<banned>.com/Video/15

keep paitence n listen whole

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji k fathe

cd's hav appeared at gurdwara of prof darshan singh on an interview wth panjab radio dated 18 june 08. prof is talking bout dasam guru granth. i have asked sum1 to remove them unitl they can be verified for content. plz check if such cd's hav appeared at your local gurdwaras and who was responsible for putting them there.

do this quickly.

ssa ji i have read ur views canu plz tell me whats in that cd y it has to b removed whats wrong in that how much u no abt dasam granth did u read it try to read it first then say wrong to someone else do u have the knowldge equavlent to prof. darshan singh ji i request u to read dasam granth n try to get the meaning or i 'll help u have a look to this

http://www.<banned>.com/Video/15

keep paitence n listen whole

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji k fathe

do this quickly.

Chatanga veer has read Dasam Granth Sahib Ji and I can verify he has as much knowledge as 'prof.' darshan has.

these singh sabha canada guys have a video calling baba gurbachan singh ji bhindrenwale and others dehdhari pakhandi gurus. what the heck can they possibly knwo about sikhi, they want to change the dharm?

They criticise these sants for their views, call them dehdhari pakhandis, yet conveniently forget that sant jarnail singh ji held the exact same views. they dare not criticise sant ji b/c their main target is khalistani people who are paranoid and lack any understanding of dharm.

A failed attempt to distribute the above mentioned propaganda CD's was also made at the 20th July 2008 Prakash300 programme (at Guru Nanak Sikh School, Hayes, UK) last month by a few anti-Sikh individuals (not the organisers). This foolish minority did not have the nerve to distribute the CD’s themselves, but passed them to a few naïve youths to give out in the name of “Parchaar” and “Panthic Sewa”. Gursikhs got hold of these at a fairly early stage and disposed of them. It seems now the (most likely) same group working for Ragi Darshan and the anti-Panthic elements are foolishly attempting to distribute their propaganda nationally in UK Gurdwara’s. Like at the Prakash300 programme, these people and their propaganda should be dealt with accordingly.