Prof Darshan Singh Cd's

chatanga

Where ever the cds are, destroy them appropriately as they most likely will contain bani, and approach your commitees with the hukamnamas against anti dasam granth parchaar, if they dont listen start posting alist on the internet of dodgy anti adasm committeses and let guru jees sangat deal with them as they feel appropriate.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hes comming to afghan ekta gurdwara southall i heard 22/23 rd papa community are firmly behind him and were giving CD'S at Park ave Southall and Havelock road

thats odd cuz if he did say something negative about Dasam Granth, i think they would kick him out, my afgani sikh mate says they know about dasam bani but maybe that kala guy could be twisting the words, when talking about it?

or it could be a minority group giving out cds not the community supporting him as a whole but dont forget it could also be our punjabi sikhs doing the same too not realising what is said on the cds?

hes comming to afghan ekta gurdwara southall i heard 22/23 rd papa community are firmly behind him and were giving CD'S at Park ave Southall and Havelock road

I received the following text yesterday:

'Nutty prof darshan sinh has a uk tour 23-26 oct, he questions dat 10th Guruji read nitnem 4 amrit, ring his promoter manmohan sinh 07951 49951 2 complain'

Comments please on accuracy:

23-26 Oct - Where will he be? and his 'promoter'.

Your refering to Manmohan Singh Khalsa of Dal Khalsa UK I believe,who sent you this text? If Federtion want to say something why not say it to the guys face instead of spreading crap like Manmohan Singh is his promoter and you lot do it even though you actually know him.

You want to say something say it to his face,he is an independent person and runs his own affairs,Dal Khalsa UK stands with Akal Thakt on this issue.If Amrik Singh Gill and Dabinderjit want to spread rumours i suggest you come down and do it to his face instead of playing the 'federation games'.I can give Gills number out whenever just like you hve Manmohans ,the federation isn't that stupid that they don't know whos number it is,did gill forget to save it under a name on his phone?Oh I forgot ! it was a text message - whos this FOOL who sent the message if he or anyone else wants something they can bring it - and they can bring it out iinto the open ,they want to chat s... they should show their face pathetic

Perhaps its time we ex-communicate certain members of the Sikh federation from our panthic affairs if their members keep making snipe attacks via internet. I'd like a serious word with Amrik Singh Gill, Dabinderjit and jagtar singh khalsa on this issue.

FSO seems very unstable if there are internal feuds. We expect sikhs to follow the Federation of sikh organisations (FSO) but at the end of the day if there is internal rivalry and jealousy between members then they are not fit to lead. The same reason why sikh raj collapsed and was destroyed. Sikhs cannot progress if we keep fighting. Think it over.

Perhaps its time we ex-communicate certain members of the Sikh federation from our panthic affairs if their members keep making snipe attacks via internet. I'd like a serious word with Amrik Singh Gill, Dabinderjit and jagtar singh khalsa on this issue.

FSO seems very unstable if there are internal feuds. We expect sikhs to follow the Federation of sikh organisations (FSO) but at the end of the day if there is internal rivalry and jealousy between members then they are not fit to lead. The same reason why sikh raj collapsed and was destroyed. Sikhs cannot progress if we keep fighting. Think it over.

Jagtar singh khalsa has expressed him on this forum and he is with panth on Dasam Granth issue.

I do not much about Gill. But i do know Debinderjit singh is a rabid anti Dasam granth person. I have read his articles expressing himself on Dasam granth.

I posted the following:

'Nutty prof darshan sinh has a uk tour 23-26 oct, he questions dat 10th Guruji read nitnem 4 amrit, ring his promoter manmohan sinh 07951 49951 2 complain'

FACT

I did receive the text and suspect others did as well. It was copied word for word asking for comments on its ACCURACY as it could be mischievious. Where Darshan Sinh's programmes were between 23-26 and was the point about his 'promoter' correct. Someone did post they discussed the matter with Manmohan Singh who clarified he was not the 'promoter' but he did have close ties with Darshan Sinh.

Incorrect assumptions are being made that the origins of the text were the Sikh Federation (UK). Some look for any excuse to discredit the organisation. The organisation has made its views very clear on the Dasam Granth in articles published in Awaze Qaum and Des Pardes last week. Not sure if any other Sikh organisation has done the same and demonstrated its Panthiuc credentials.

FSO seems very unstable if there are internal feuds. We expect sikhs to follow the Federation of sikh organisations (FSO) but at the end of the day if there is internal rivalry and jealousy between members then they are not fit to lead.

FSO was set up to organise three events - 15 August demonstration, 26 January demonstration and the annual June demonstration. NOTHING MOR, NOTHING LESS. They are not some 'super body'. Organisations that belong to the FSO should have their OWN identity and activities.

Your refering to Manmohan Singh Khalsa of Dal Khalsa UK I believe,who sent you this text? If Federtion want to say something why not say it to the guys face instead of spreading crap like Manmohan Singh is his promoter and you lot do it even though you actually know him.

You want to say something say it to his face,he is an independent person and runs his own affairs,Dal Khalsa UK stands with Akal Thakt on this issue.If Amrik Singh Gill and Dabinderjit want to spread rumours i suggest you come down and do it to his face instead of playing the 'federation games'.I can give Gills number out whenever just like you hve Manmohans ,the federation isn't that stupid that they don't know whos number it is,did gill forget to save it under a name on his phone?Oh I forgot ! it was a text message - whos this FOOL who sent the message if he or anyone else wants something they can bring it - and they can bring it out iinto the open ,they want to chat s... they should show their face pathetic

Dabinderjit Singh's number is 07919 166163 and is posted on many posts/posters, including the lobby in Parliament this week. Feel free to ring him about whethe he received a text. Also speak to him about who did and DID NOT show up in Southfields and who came in 'suppport' of Darshan Sinh.

Bhai Amrik Singh had nothing to do with the text or postings on Sikh Sangat. His panthic credentials and that of the Sikh Federation (UK) are well known not just in the UK, but around the globe. Many are getting fed up of people that claim to be Panthic, but their actions are the exact opposite.

'Sarpanch' last year you asked why Trafalgar Square was not taking place for the 24th anniversary. The Sikh Federation (UK) has raised this with the other FSO organisations for the last 3-4 months for June 2009 (25th anniversary), but none have yet come out in support. Time to ask each of the FSO organisations are they for or against an event in Trafalgar Square. SFUK is for it and will deliver with the help of Gurdwaras and the youth.

I heard Amrik Singh Gills been spreading rumours that Manmohan Singh is Darshan;s promoter,if thats true why don;t he openly come say it to the guys face ,

'Many are getting fed up of people that claim to be Panthic, but their actions are the exact opposite.'

Whats that about?

Manmohan Singh openly says that he follows Akal Thakts maryada unlike some members of the Federation who do pick n mix maryada along with things like not declaring SS Bhindranwale Shaheed when Akal Thakt says he is Shaheed following Akal Thakt is being Panthic ,Kuldeep Singh Chaheru seems level headed and doesn't go round doing chinese whispers unlike Amrik lot why even put Manmohans name out from a crappy text,Dabinder should know better being the topman he is