Prof Darshan Singh Cd's

chatanga

these cd's were given to sum1 whpo shud have known better by PANJAB RADIO. this guy wivout checking wot itr was about jus put them there in gurdwara.

we need to keep vigilant about these people/panjab radio getting other people to do their dirty work for them.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These CDs are being planted by well planned move. Most probably alnti sikh elements like RSS and intelligence agencies may be involved.

There is a video on this so singhsbhacanada site where the gurnindaks is telling that there was no Dukhbhanjni beri in Harmandir sahib in 1960s . He says that it was palnted in 1960s. A complete lie and fabrication.

So these people are lairs of the highest order, are cheats, manipulators and thugs. Sikhs have to be very cautious when dealing with them. They may look like sikhs but are not sikhs.

hes comming to afghan ekta gurdwara southall i heard 22/23 rd papa community are firmly behind him and were giving CD'S at Park ave Southall and Havelock road

I received the following text yesterday:

'Nutty prof darshan sinh has a uk tour 23-26 oct, he questions dat 10th Guruji read nitnem 4 amrit, ring his promoter manmohan sinh 07951 49951 2 complain'

Comments please on accuracy:

23-26 Oct - Where will he be? and his 'promoter'.

hes comming to afghan ekta gurdwara southall i heard 22/23 rd papa community are firmly behind him and were giving CD'S at Park ave Southall and Havelock road

'Nutty prof darshan sinh has a uk tour 23-26 oct, he questions dat 10th Guruji read nitnem 4 amrit, ring his promoter manmohan sinh 07951 49951 2 complain'

ive been tld again jee that he may make an appearence in slough?

nd thoose cds always appear in slough, we try to get rid of them...

i was given one by the community to listen to and learn.. lol :)

bhai sahib the hole community is with darshan raagee je..

?!?!?!?!?

apprently hsi park ave 23rd has been cancelled....

ive been tld again jee that he may make an appearence in slough?

nd thoose cds always appear in slough, we try to get rid of them...

i was given one by the community to listen to and learn.. lol :)

bhai sahib the hole community is with darshan raagee je..

?!?!?!?!?

apprently hsi park ave 23rd has been cancelled....

yes the vast majority are,one of them a mate of mine who never even goes to the Afghan Gurdwara went before and plans to go.Its similar to the Sant Singh Maskeen times,they have an equal deep respect for proffesor Darshan Singh

yes the vast majority are,one of them a mate of mine who never even goes to the Afghan Gurdwara went before and plans to go.Its similar to the Sant Singh Maskeen times,they have an equal deep respect for proffesor Darshan Singh

Many people are not aware of his tricks yet. It will take a little time for the respect to vanish.

He will fall down fast. And the beginning has been made in Germany followed by Ireland.