Someone Answer This For Me Pls!

singhunit

Probably because it is not under sgpc but some trust headed by some Sant Baba and there are hindu members in that trust board and H.P govt. is controling the gurdwara and charava is used by them politicians for personal use etc. etc.

^thats the whole problem

doesn't make it any better

(waits for the guroo hargobind sahib ji sword story).

keep waiting.

Learn to analyse what you read. I was asking a question I wasn’t supporting the idea. Words like Maybe and two question marks should help you read and understand.

Manikaran Sahib has some Hindu history linked with it as well, there is a mandir located right next to the main darbar hall as well....Legend has it that once Lord Shiva and his divine consort Parvati were wandering in this sublime environment. Shiva liked the place and started meditating. Meanwhile, Parvati started taking a bath in the blue waters. While she was playing in the water she lost her earring. Shiva was enraged when he could not get back the earring, he started doing Tandav, the dance of destruction. The atmosphere got tense and Shiva threatened the serpent, the probable thief. The serpent fished the jewel out from the waters. Thus the river came to be known as Parvati and the place was called Mani(ring)Karan(ear).

The gurdwara was run by Narya Hari das, and then by his daughter. He was also the one that had the mandir built there befor the gurdwara was.