Andrew Singh Kooner

nazzy

ohymydays,

this guy is a disgrace!

how dare he have singh in his name!

how dare he even think about trying to represent his faith!

i mean, who does this guy think he is, if he doesnt follow everything completely 100% and truly then how dare he even try to relate to the religion at all, and even dare try represent it in some way or form!

what a disgusting sport he is following, oh yeah its a sport...

wow man, shall we all make a petition so that this guy isnt allowed to enter a boxing competition if he even tries to say hes a sikh or has singh in his name!

quick someone, make a petition so that we can all sign it cause this guys such twat, evidently...

ohymydays,

this guy is a disgrace!

how dare he have singh in his name!

how dare he even think about trying to represent his faith!

i mean, who does this guy think he is, if he doesnt follow everything completely 100% and truly then how dare he even try to relate to the religion at all, and even dare try represent it in some way or form!

what a disgusting sport he is following, oh yeah its a sport...

wow man, shall we all make a petition so that this guy isnt allowed to enter a boxing competition if he even tries to say hes a sikh or has singh in his name!

quick someone, make a petition so that we can all sign it cause this guys such twat, evidently...

lol, well said (and yes i'm agreeing to the sarcasm before someone assumes i missed it)