When Girls Get Drunk In Public

apne

the girls are not drunk alone the real story is that it was a rave party and these youngsters are enjoying themselves but as such kind of parties are not allowed in India they are caught and as most of them belongs to rich and influenced family they started yelling on Punjab Police and guess what they did............. i saw a male police constable was slapping a girl that too very hard i hope she ll never ever think of having a same party again at least not in Punjab......................

its all because of their parents one should feel sorry for those

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

women are more susceptible to losing their 'honour' than men

- but I totally understand what you mean it's disgusting to see drunk people in general no matter the gender

and before anyone says it

-man has no right to desecrate a womans' honour just because she's drunk but that's the way the world is, it's kalyug

Kuriyan punjab/jattan(every punjabi song talks about jatts, so yeah Jatt Pride!) diyan jashan manaundiyan, pi pi sharaban bakre bulaundiyan;

Kadde jo si na sirr to chunni tilkan dindiyan, aaj apne jahgge lah lah sittdiyan;

Sharam te haya di jo sann murat, aaj sarkan te payian ne besurat;

mein canada aya si eh sabb dekhan layi, menu ki pata si punjab ch vi eh hawa chal payi.

Bur@@@@@@hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..maan punjab da

Kuriyan punjab/jattan(every punjabi song talks about jatts, so yeah Jatt Pride!) diyan jashan manaundiyan, pi pi sharaban bakre bulaundiyan;

Kadde jo si na sirr to chunni tilkan dindiyan, aaj apne jahgge lah lah sittdiyan;

Sharam te haya di jo sann murat, aaj sarkan te payian ne besurat;

mein canada aya si eh sabb dekhan layi, menu ki pata si punjab ch vi eh hawa chal payi.

Bur@@@@@@hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..maan punjab da

Singhniyaan Punjab diyaan ajj vi gajj diyaan, vekh ke jalaal vairi faujjaan bhajj diyaan

Shaan Sikhi di ser te ajj vi sajaundiyaan, maidaano bhajj aiyaan nu shaheedi pawaundiyaan

Gurujee di beti naalo koi ni khoobsoorat, eh sherniyaan ne, nah samjho mazloom aurat

Amreeka howay Kanedda, Ingland bhaawe India, Gurujee di Singhniyaan sabak sidak da dindiyaan

bolayyyyyy soooo nihaaaaallll...S A T S R I A K A A L !!!!!

maan Khalsay da!!!

sorry I just had to.... :p

what the hell i cant except that this gonna happen in my city ....kee sama aa gyaaa........kalyug....ghor kalyug...