Best Place To Do Farming!

xHarinder_singh

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the future, I wish to live in some less populated area and do farming. Which are the places outside India that are good for farming as well as good sikh sangat ??

I feel organic farming is a very good profession to japp Naam.

Me too....how is the area around Toronto for farming? anybody?

California sounds good too.

brother

i want to do this aswell.. for some time atleast..

relli bro... come over here in belgium (limburg area, sint truiden in particular)...

the weather is nice

2 gurdwaras in region

sikhs form like 5% of the population... it has nice sangat to... and there is also farming (fruits, etc)

if u want to continue and come over here later (not here, this city is tutti - no sikhs here, its called brussels btw) just pm me and i'll give an email addres of a friend who lives there and he can give u more details..)

In the future, I wish to live in some less populated area and do farming. Which are the places outside India that are good for farming as well as good sikh sangat ??

I feel organic farming is a very good profession to japp Naam.

Me too....how is the area around Toronto for farming? anybody?

California sounds good too.

I am planning to immigrate to Canada soon. Toronto is a bit too cold, a bit too metropolitan for my liking. British Columbia is ideal. How about doing farming in Fraser Valley BC ?? Any farmer here from BC ???

You should keep horses also. I will clean their lidh and hope to become like Jassa Singh Ramgarhia (or was it some other Gurmukh Singh?)

Pyare Veer, I am very much sure that in the future BC is going to be a very important khalsa centre in the Khalsa Raj and we will have KHALSA Chaunnis(similar to nihung chaunnis in India) in BC. We will have horses and we will have Mehtab Singhs to ride the horses and neech people like me to do seva of singhs and horses.