Best Place To Do Farming!

xHarinder_singh

Whats the best place to do farming?

The best place to farm Gurbani is within the mind. Use only the best techniques and technologies set out by the GuruSahiban :)

Best physical place to farm is my moms property in the central valley, Kali :) I grew a heap of 10-15 lbs 3-4 foot zoo-keeni :) All other fruits and vegies turned out average again.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Langley BC (next door to Surrey) is known as the horse capital of BC. Lots of farmland there. The locals don't do any farming, but as more punjabis continue pouring in, you can now see blueberry and other crops. Land price is too much for new-comers, unless you have a high paying job and plan on retiring early on a farm.

Langley BC (next door to Surrey) is known as the horse capital of BC. Lots of farmland there. The locals don't do any farming, but as more punjabis continue pouring in, you can now see blueberry and other crops. Land price is too much for new-comers, unless you have a high paying job and plan on retiring early on a farm.

pyare veer jeeooo,

What about abbotsford which is next to langley ?? I was thinking of buying some farm there. I have decent land in Punjab and UP and if I sell some of my land here in India, I can buy a decent farm in Canada.

So I need ur advice as to which is the best place to live a semi rural life in BC ?

For me quality of water, air, less population density are very important factors as well.

come to phoenix pretty small nit farmer community but growing.

I would Stay away from Yuba City if I were you. its turning into another punjabi mafia community.

Try Surrey B.C. as well.

lol BC is pretty much gangster land as well...the kids are really getting into it...gang divides from the age of 13! and they're punjabi sikhs a lot of them :umm:

surrey and abbotsford have big sikh populations, so if I were you I'd get land near there. Don't worry about gangs, proper discipline and bani can keep kids in line wiht Guru's kirpa. Langley's Sikh population is quite small.

How is the water quality in Abbotsford ? Is the tap water fit for drinking ?

Are there good sikh schools or gurmat academies in this area ?

washington state, incredible soil (thanks to volcanic ash), great mild climate, sikhs to the west, farming to the east. plus, it's gorgeous!

there's a lot of farming here in texas too... but all the sikhs live in the big cities, farm towns are a bit sketchy for anyone who wears a turban. :(

surrey and abbotsford have big sikh populations, so if I were you I'd get land near there. Don't worry about gangs, proper discipline and bani can keep kids in line wiht Guru's kirpa. Langley's Sikh population is quite small.

How is the water quality in Abbotsford ? Is the tap water fit for drinking ?

Are there good sikh schools or gurmat academies in this area ?

Water quality is fine. I always filter the water for taste, but the tap water is fit for drinking. There are 2 Gurmat academies in Abbotsford and both are very good.