Desi Puratan Medicine System

xHarinder_singh

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one of the most funniest desi cures i was told by my babas friend was basically this.

I play hockey and i hurt my ankle, I was to close from where the ''enemy'' were taking a free hit and it hit my ankle and i went home couldnt walk! ankle swollen and when i got 2 my bibis house my babas best friend who was there said '' put your foot in hot water with mustard oil and then tell your mum to make a thick roti and put haldi on it and wrap it on your ankle'' i did the hot pani bit but i allowed the roti on my foot and making me in 2 a simpson LOL

.......... '' put your foot in hot water with mustard oil and then tell your mum to make a thick roti and put haldi on it and wrap it on your ankle'' .......

You won't believe this Singh - I was hit on my ankle as well playing hockey back in Kenya and my Nani Ji did exactly the same thing - it worked really well!! Swelling went down quickly and I was soon ok except for a yellow tinge to my skin, which took a few days to get rid off.

.......... '' put your foot in hot water with mustard oil and then tell your mum to make a thick roti and put haldi on it and wrap it on your ankle'' .......

You won't believe this Singh - I was hit on my ankle as well playing hockey back in Kenya and my Nani Ji did exactly the same thing - it worked really well!! Swelling went down quickly and I was soon ok except for a yellow tinge to my skin, which took a few days to get rid off.

omg it works :| , if i get hit like that or similar ill defo try it out lol :D

it took the swelling like a week to go down :(

i learnt my lesson... never forget your pads

haldi actually very good

patis of mustard oil and haldi are very common and effective

drinking warm milk with a bit of haldi in it is good for the insides too

hladi basically has sum crazy medicinal qualities

we know a lady who had cancer and the walls of her intestines were basically dying. she drank haldhi mixed with milk everyday and doctors were shocked to see that her intestine walls were regenerating.

anik oupaavee rog n jaae ||

rog mittai har avakhadhh laae ||

All sorts of remedies have not cured the disease

- the disease is cured only by giving the medicine of the Lord's Name.

Bhainjee, please don't misquote, gurbaaaneee, the disease guroosaaheb talks of is not of a physical disease but its of a mental disease the haumae disease not a physical disease.

my apologies, veerji, i thought gurbani could be applied to many different situations in life. :) personally, i think naam is a bit more powerful than haaldi, but hey, i could be wrong. :)