Udaasi Sadhu S

adina

i'm sure dhanna the jatt (or whatever his new name is) will now jump in and tell me what an idi0t i am, so please forgive me for any disruption that may cause. :)

since u mentioned me, i might as well reply lol :D

"they're absolutely not part of the Khalsa panth, and i personally don't see them as Sikhs, though "sanatan" sikhs consider them to be Sikhs."

I do know an udasi, he considers himself a sikh but not a Sikh, just like I do lol. And yes they may not be part of the khalsa fauj, although I believe they did fight as well. ALthough, there are different contexts the term khalsa maybe used.

"they consider Guru Nanak Dev ji to be an avatar of Vishnu." hmmm.....

Adi Guru Granth Sahib p 1192

ਗੁਰ ਨਾਨਕ ਦੇਵ ਗੋਵਿੰਦ ਰੂਪ ॥੮॥੧॥

गुर नानक देव गोविंद रूप ॥८॥१॥

Gur Nānak ḏėv govinḏ rūp. ||8||1||

"the nang site "<banned site filter activated>" will also have info on them, but i don't know how reliable it is."

name calling lool :gg:

Udaasi are a legit sikh group. They have permission of Guru ji to lieve their liftestlye. Unfortunately many have fallen from siki to some extent, and have begun mixing hindu mat with sikhi. Chardikala jatha talks about them on avideo on mrsikhnet blog.

massands had permission from Guru Arjan Sahib to live their lifestyle too, but when they fell from sikhi, Guru Gobind Singh ji punished them severely.

why doesn't Guru Panth do anthing about falle udassi i wonder?