29 members have voted

1. 1. Is this site anti-sikh?

• Anti-Sikh
    • Pro-Sikh
    • Dont Know

Guest rsingh

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

great minds think alike, i was searching and came across it. the anti khalistan is more like anti sikh they talk about sikh as a sect so yes i would say

Guest Akaal108

vaheguroojikakhalsavaheguroojikifateh,

This site was hosted by same person who hosted http://www.punjabchat.com. I used to post on punjabchat.com year ago before i left that forum. There was this guy "pandit" i m sure most of you guys know him from faithfreedom.com. Even though creator of punjabchat.com is a sikh and aware of pandit that he is a rss paid agent... he couldnt still ban pandit. It seems like his first and only aim is to get publicity than caring for sikhi kaum.

People like them are pure sell outs. He supports khalistan yet at the same time he bashes khalistani shaheeds. Then he started sikhi.com. I seriously feel disguisted goin there. Most of their talks are pure bullocks with bhangra than sikhi talk (go there and find out).

Now he started khalistan.biz with no moderation where people can bash sikhism.

Personally i think khalistan.biz need to be either shad down or people from here need to go there and shad these rss peep.

Request to mod: Please let this message approve since its information of who the main creator is.