Langar And Animals

xHarinder_singh

I have an intution that I have a pretty strong pichle janam da rishta with my dog. My dog will also become a sikh in its next birth.
And what about you? :LOLz:

I will become a pig.

NEECH KARAM PRABH MERE.

I'll be a skunk then :umm:

hmm... pig, skunk...

i don't know what i'll be. maybe sugar cane so i can get the sweetness grinded out of me as i scream in pain. :)

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have an intution that I have a pretty strong pichle janam da rishta with my dog. My dog will also become a sikh in its next birth.

I will become a pig.

NEECH KARAM PRABH MERE.

hmm... pig, skunk...

i don't know what i'll be. maybe sugar cane so i can get the sweetness grinded out of me as i scream in pain. :)

Bhain Jeeooo, my dog is going to become a very nice sauu sikh in its next birth and u are going to be the mother of that sikh. My dog's aatmaa(soul) will need a bold honest bibi like you to take manukha jammaaaa. I will become a pig and roam around ur house and u and ur son(my present dog) are going to beat me and run me away from ur house.

NEECH KARAM PRABH MERE.

After doing my amritvela, everyday I make khiccrii. I cook it in my pyara sarbloh bata and do decent naam/bani abhiyaas while making it. For the last 2 weeks, my pyara cute pet dog was pretty sick and the medicine prescribled by the doctor wasnt doing anything. I began to give my dog my khiccri everyday and used to do my amritvela abhiyaas sitting besides my dog. Its amazing how the health of my dog started to improve. The doctor has been amazed as well.

GOD BLESS MY DOG!

mera vaid guru govinda :)

http://www.sikhsangeet.com/index.php?action=song&id=5073

I will become a pig.

NEECH KARAM PRABH MERE.

hmm... pig, skunk...

Bhain Jeeooo, my dog is going to become a very nice sauu sikh in its next birth and u are going to be the mother of that sikh. My dog's aatmaa(soul) will need a bold honest bibi like you to take manukha jammaaaa. I will become a pig and roam around ur house and u and ur son(my present dog) are going to beat me and run me away from ur house.

NEECH KARAM PRABH MERE.

umm..it's getting kind of absurd now...i mean this situation you are creating... :umm:

time to stOp.