Langar And Animals

xHarinder_singh

I just put some rice and daal and pour some water, some salt and thats it, its gets cookked in my bata in 15 minutes. Khicchri is really good for stomach. People shud be eating khicchrrii as by eating heavy foods, people are just burning the nasal hair of humanity. Their dirty deadly missiles are killling the humanity.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-Little Bit Of keyo (desi)

-One Cup Rice

-Half Cup Daal (Peeli Daal)

(Fry these for 5 Mins)

-Spices Of Choice

-3 Cups Water

-Waheguru In Your Mouth

(Cover The Pan For 5 Mins And Boil, Then Take Off The Lid And Boil Until You Got The Finished Look ~ 20/30 mins)

And Yea...I Don't Know If This Is Right <_<

this is how i do it too... but i throw in whatever leftover raw vegies i have around. also, i mix toor daal with peeli daal for different texture) containing daal, rice, and vegies, kichri is a perfectly nutritionally balanced meal. you could eat it every day of your life. in fact, some people do. :)

i've even seen a study that kichri helps cancer patients.

My dog is my best companion. My dog does no chuggli, nindiyaa, doesnt play any politics, doesnt suffer from jealousy. When I do paath, my dog sits quietly and listens to paath. I trust my dog more than vast majority of humans.

He's Mute... :)

Hopefully, He's Given Human Body Next Birth...And I Hope He Will Make A GOOD Use Of It...

i believe this is true. i think that dogs (pet dogs, i mean) are the last step before human birth. they're the most perfect companion. they don't ever get mad at you, they always forgive you, they are always loving and loyal...

somehow i know my dog will be a Sikh next birth. :)

-Little Bit Of keyo (desi)

-One Cup Rice

-Half Cup Daal (Peeli Daal)

(Fry these for 5 Mins)

-Spices Of Choice

-3 Cups Water

-Waheguru In Your Mouth

(Cover The Pan For 5 Mins And Boil, Then Take Off The Lid And Boil Until You Got The Finished Look ~ 20/30 mins)

And Yea...I Don't Know If This Is Right <_<

this is how i do it too... but i throw in whatever leftover raw vegies i have around. also, i mix toor daal with peeli daal for different texture) containing daal, rice, and vegies, kichri is a perfectly nutritionally balanced meal. you could eat it every day of your life. in fact, some people do. :)

i've even seen a study that kichri helps cancer patients.

My dog is my best companion. My dog does no chuggli, nindiyaa, doesnt play any politics, doesnt suffer from jealousy. When I do paath, my dog sits quietly and listens to paath. I trust my dog more than vast majority of humans.

He's Mute... :)

Hopefully, He's Given Human Body Next Birth...And I Hope He Will Make A GOOD Use Of It...

i believe this is true. i think that dogs (pet dogs, i mean) are the last step before human birth. they're the most perfect companion. they don't ever get mad at you, they always forgive you, they are always loving and loyal...

somehow i know my dog will be a Sikh next birth. :)

I have an intution that I have a pretty strong pichle janam da rishta with my dog. My dog will also become a sikh in its next birth.