Langar And Animals

xHarinder_singh

After doing my amritvela, everyday I make khiccrii. I cook it in my pyara sarbloh bata and do decent naam/bani abhiyaas while making it. For the last 2 weeks, my pyara cute pet dog was pretty sick and the medicine prescribled by the doctor wasnt doing anything. I began to give my dog my khiccri everyday and used to do my amritvela abhiyaas sitting besides my dog. Its amazing how the health of my dog started to improve. The doctor has been amazed as well.

GOD BLESS MY DOG!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

waheguru!

i also give my dog kichri when she's sick.

i'm happy to see other sikhs who can see god in animals as well... most of my punjabi friends are afraid of dogs, or think them too dirty to live indoors.

to that i say, sabh gobind hai, sabh gobind hai, gobind bin nahee ko-ee!

thanks for sharing this veerji!

:)

My dog is my best companion. My dog does no chuggli, nindiyaa, doesnt play any politics, doesnt suffer from jealousy. When I do paath, my dog sits quietly and listens to paath. I trust my dog more than vast majority of humans.

He's Mute... :)

Hopefully, He's Given Human Body Next Birth...And I Hope He Will Make A GOOD Use Of It...

My dog is my best companion. My dog does no chuggli, nindiyaa, doesnt play any politics, doesnt suffer from jealousy. When I do paath, my dog sits quietly and listens to paath. I trust my dog more than vast majority of humans.

Hm! The story of "Bhai Harinder Singh and his dog" this could be a sakhi for the future, well done veera for settling the dog, may Guru shower more blessings and kirpa.

After doing my amritvela, everyday I make khiccrii. I cook it in my pyara sarbloh bata and do decent naam/bani abhiyaas while making it. For the last 2 weeks, my pyara cute pet dog was pretty sick and the medicine prescribled by the doctor wasnt doing anything. I began to give my dog my khiccri everyday and used to do my amritvela abhiyaas sitting besides my dog. Its amazing how the health of my dog started to improve. The doctor has been amazed as well.

GOD BLESS MY DOG!

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

vahegurooooooo.....thats GREAT!! : )

waheguru................

whats the recipies for kichri? i realy like that man, and its nice and simple...........

anyone?

-Little Bit Of keyo (desi)

-One Cup Rice

-Half Cup Daal (Peeli Daal)

(Fry these for 5 Mins)

-Spices Of Choice

-3 Cups Water

-Waheguru In Your Mouth

(Cover The Pan For 5 Mins And Boil, Then Take Off The Lid And Boil Until You Got The Finished Look ~ 20/30 mins)

And Yea...I Don't Know If This Is Right <_<