Serial Bomb Blast In Delhi

gurmatchanan.com

That's a very strange question. Obviously a Muslim is someone who follows the Quran. The definition of a Muslim given in Gurbani is contrary to that given in the Quran. The Guru's asked Muslims to have mercy towards all but the Quran teaches that a Muslim should hate for the sake of Allah and Allah himself considers non-Muslims to be the worst of animals! There is no way to rationalise what Gurbani says a Muslim should and what the Quran says a Muslim should be. The only way to rationalise it is that the Gurus knew that Islam is deeply flawed, that Mohammed himself was deeply flawed and that the only way to reform Islam was to teach the Muslims to emulate the Gurmukh lifestyle.

that's a very strange answer. have you ever read the quran? i have, and i must have missed the part where allah told people to hate anyone!

in fact, the quran says "when you murder an innocent, you murder the world". that doesn't sound like hate or like it condones terrorism at all to me.

please feel free to support your statements with quotes.