Installing Sikhitothemax On Vista

Guest sikhi2max user

Guest sikhi2max user

I'm trying to install the new SikhiToTheMax on a computer with Vista, but after installation, when I try to open it up it gives me an error. It says something about a JIT debugger (Just In Time). I have no idea what JIT is, has anyone else had this problem? if so, how'd you fix it?

I've attached a jpeg of the error, I hope it shows up.

Thanks in advanced for your replies.

post-0-1221454431.jpg

You need to set the permissions, most likely that is the error. Read more here: http://www.sikhvibes.com/update2.html

(Read from... "IF YOU ARE USING VISTA - after installing this program, you must set the permissions of the install directory (default C:\Program Files\SikhiToTheMAX II) and give full control to all users.")

Hope that helps !

Guest _gurinder singh_
It is permssion issue. Change permissions and it will be fine.

hey hey i use to hab same prb before....u needa change some settings den it`ill defo wrk... here chek dis out

Windows Vista

After installing this program, you must set the permissions of the install directory (default C:\Program Files\SikhiToTheMAX II) and give full control to all users. You can do this by reading the instructions below.

Vista Security - Permissions Issue

By default the directory where STTM II gets installed does not have the correct permissions. We will endeavour to fix this shortly. To overcome the problem follow these instructions but you will need to be logged in as an administrator of the machine.

1) Open file explorer

2) Select the install directory (by default this will be C:\Program Files\SikhiToTheMAX II)

3) Right click on the directory

4) Select properties

5) Select the Security tab

6) Click the "Edit..." button

7) In the "Group or user names" list select "User (YourPC\Users)" (YourPC will be your computer name)

8) In the "Permissions for Users" click on the "Allow" checkbox for "Full Control".

All of the checkboxes in the "Allow" column should now be selected.

Click "OK"

Click "OK"

Run the software and it should launch now.

hey hey i use to hab same prb before....u needa change some settings den it`ill defo wrk... here chek dis out

Windows Vista

After installing this program, you must set the permissions of the install directory (default C:\Program Files\SikhiToTheMAX II) and give full control to all users. You can do this by reading the instructions below.

Vista Security - Permissions Issue

By default the directory where STTM II gets installed does not have the correct permissions. We will endeavour to fix this shortly. To overcome the problem follow these instructions but you will need to be logged in as an administrator of the machine.

1) Open file explorer

2) Select the install directory (by default this will be C:\Program Files\SikhiToTheMAX II)

3) Right click on the directory

4) Select properties

5) Select the Security tab

6) Click the "Edit..." button

7) In the "Group or user names" list select "User (YourPC\Users)" (YourPC will be your computer name)

8) In the "Permissions for Users" click on the "Allow" checkbox for "Full Control".

All of the checkboxes in the "Allow" column should now be selected.

Click "OK"

Click "OK"

Run the software and it should launch now.