Advice!

Guest _Khalsa_

to original poster...i respect you alot,i wish i had the guts to wear a bana 24/7.

Obv if their in the car theres not much you can do..well i suppose shouting god bless back might help :S loll

But otherwise i think it'l be best if you explain it to them..also giving them knowledge about sikhism at the same time.

Jus have faith,as the above posts have said, Your not here to impress other people,jus waheguroo. Js don't get angry, speaking out of experience, it never works. They feel like taking the mick even more.

I remember once me n my bibi were walking bak to our house. (we live in a remotely white population ) and these chavs came past in their usual mashed up car and started shouting stuff(,couldnt really hear clearly),and when they got closer to us threw some water on us,well not some,alot! and cuz im a keski wearing bibi,and my grandma also wears a keski we guessed it was racist.wel basically i started shouting at them,cursing and everything,chased them down to the road for a good 2 minutes i was chasing this car.I never felt myself get that angry before! and when i got back home my bibi was looking at me like :o she told me off obv! but i felt soo stupid..and what i did probs gave them more satisfaction then anything!

Jus thought id share that with you..still frustrates me to this day!! <_<

t! and cuz im a keski wearing bibi,and my grandma also wears a keski we guessed it was racist.

why?

i'm a keski wearing bibi, and i'm white. so if a white person did the same to me, would that be racist?

it was wrong, ignorant, abusive, harassment, etc...

but i think we should not play the "race card" unless we're actually targetted for our race.

sorry, i didn't mean to detract from your post, and no offense. :) i'd probably be running after them too! :gatka-singhni:

Guest original poster

But what do all of u guys do when sum1 says summin bout ur Bana or Dastaar or summin?

Some people only get like like once a month whereas i get it 3 to 4 times a day!!! And im really gettin annoyed and fed up with it!!

jeee dass is in the sme boat as u!!

dass tries to wear bana as much as he can, but also tries to walk/mainly cycle everywhere

and the amout of abuseee is pathetic.. everyday...loks.. ppl swearing..

sumtimes i get angry nd shout bacl..

but now its gonna b "god bless you"

haha

dhan guroo nanak

stay in chardee kaalaa jee!!!

member guroo ang sang renda ay...

sum ppl jus talk.. sum ppl will try nd do sumfink.. jus stay tyar par tyar..ready.. just incase u get a full time joeyy!! hunna

others let the talkers talk.. galee kinneh na paieaa!! dhang uroo nanakk