Khalistan

Guest _Singh08_

Guest _Singh08_

Hello,

I am an Indian Sikh, I mention Indian because there is a gulf of difference between Indian and Foreign Sikhs, and I have never come across Sikhs here supporting Khalistan but why do Canadian or British or American Sikhs support Khalistan?

They live abroad, and I hope they continue to live abroad and they do not have any right to demand on our behalf a state which we the people living in India are against.

Thanks

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's funny how all the interesting questions appear in the GUPT Section :D

Before 1984 Sikhs were following Darshan Dass, Gurbachan Nirankari, Beas wala and suddenly a BIG change happened and Sikhs returned back to the Khalsa Panth :)

Khalistan is a movement started by Sant Giani Jarnail Singh Ji Bhindranwale to bring back the Sikh faith and respect for Sri Guru Granth Sahib. There are still plenty of Khalistanis in Punjab you just have to LOOK for them.

Hello,

I am an Indian Sikh, I mention Indian because there is a gulf of difference between Indian and Foreign Sikhs, and I have never come across Sikhs here supporting Khalistan but why do Canadian or British or American Sikhs support Khalistan?

They live abroad, and I hope they continue to live abroad and they do not have any right to demand on our behalf a state which we the people living in India are against.

Thanks

waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fateh!

hello indian sikh. i am just a sikh. you should know that many many indian sikhs DO support khalistan. however, because the democratic government of india is only democratic to those who support them, those indian sikhs who wish for sikhs to be treated equally are either murdered or forced to flee their mother country. this is a very sad thing for sikhs everywhere, including canada, brittain, and america. so we sikhs who are NOT living in india, who are FREE to raise our voices, we like to do that, to help our indian brothers and sisters who are not allowed to speak for themselves.

your question is kind of like asking why the dali lama wants a free tibet when he lives in india. we obviously tibetain protesters are murdered in china. and everyone in the world understands this. the situation is the same for sikhs in india.

waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fateh!

Hello
Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh
I am an Indian Sikh
I am a Punjabi Sikh with a blue color passport.
I mention Indian because there is a gulf of difference between Indian and Foreign Sikhs
Yes. Some "Sikhs" in India have forgotten everything. Not all, just some, and sadly a huge SUM of them.
I have never come across Sikhs here supporting Khalistan
Who doesn't want to live?
why do Canadian or British or American Sikhs support Khalistan?
Because you don't.
They live abroad, and I hope they continue to live abroad
Thanks for your well wishes, but with all due respect, I don' think you are anyone to decide or command what anyone else should do :)
they do not have any right to demand on our behalf a state which we the people living in India are against.
Fine, agreed. Now how about YOU go and demand justice for the victims of 1984 instead of telling the foreign Sikhs what rights they have and what they don't.
Thanks
Ju aar bellcome

Just out of curiosity, are you Sikh? :)

^^^^^^^^^

Hello,

Thanks

lol :D

WJKK WJKF

Mehtab Singh Ji Aap ji de Jwab da Jwab Nai, :TH:

Dear INDIAN Sikh

We ABC Sikhs are definitely away from our mother land i.e. Punjab to Delhi aka Khalistan but it still is in our hearts and Soul. Our ancestors have given their blood for that land (inc 1984 Shaheeds) and we will be always will be demanding for that sacred land...

Secondly, do you know country called Israel? Well there is your answer

Bhul Chuk Mauf

Guest ----  :)  ----

Ok, so I just want opinions, I am not trying to stir up trouble, so just relax, and don't go crazy on me about the following ( Some other Singh's I know have).

If sikhs were really to get Khalistan, don't you think there would just be a whole lot of rioting and death like when Pakistan left India? Think of how many innocent people would be uprooted from there homes and how much trouble would be caused so that everyone could go live in their own religious state ( Assuming Hindustan would be created as well).

Thats just my worry about creating Khalistan, so remember, I'm not trying to start a giant debate or anything, just wondering.

:)

Ok, so I just want opinions, I am not trying to stir up trouble, so just relax, and don't go crazy on me about the following ( Some other Singh's I know have).

If sikhs were really to get Khalistan, don't you think there would just be a whole lot of rioting and death like when Pakistan left India? Think of how many innocent people would be uprooted from there homes and how much trouble would be caused so that everyone could go live in their own religious state ( Assuming Hindustan would be created as well).

Thats just my worry about creating Khalistan, so remember, I'm not trying to start a giant debate or anything, just wondering.

:)

go be a indian Sikh your anakh is dead like the rest 99% of Panjab and Sikhs down there if it wasn't for us 'FORIEGN SIKHS' you lot would be gone in a day ,the only reason the Govt don't opnely kill you Sikhs is due to the fact that we Sikhs here will be outraged and will alert the world to the reality of the terrorist state that India is ,we Speak for those OPPRESSED Sikhs in India whos ANAKH is alive not for the INDIAN Sikhs who have submitted to Delhi Thakt even after our Akal Thakt was torn down by the Hindutva terrorists

Hello,

Thanks

Actually singh there isnt any difference between sikhs in india or abroad, a sikh following sikhi the right way is the same to another sikh doing the same thing, dont matter if they live in fiji or in canada. and sikhs living abroad do have the right to demand khalistan because they belong to the sikh panth just like you and me. the panth declared khalistan in 1986, the only difference is that most of us still remember this and sikhs in india dont.

And there are many sikhs that want khalistan living in india, but unless they want to spend there time in jail for demanding khalistan, they wont say anything.

Thanks for your wishes i rather live outside india than live in india and act like everything is cool, its better than having chains around my neck :)

hope this answers your question...