Help A Young Brother

Guest Family In Need

Guest Family In Need

Waheguru Jee Ka Khalsa! Waheguru Jee Kee Fateh!

Sangat Jee, my young cousin is very ill (almost close to his end). He is only 13 and since he was born has been in and out of hospital.

At this moment in time his kidney and liver have failed and he is awaiting a donor.

His family are not Amritdhari, but hold an Akhand Path every a year out of love and respect for Guru Sahib.

Please offer your Ardaas or Bani for him and the family. Bani is the one that can help take his pain away. Even if you think that we shouldnt do Ardaas for good health, but instead for the understanding of bhana, then please do that.

We need your help Sangat Jeeo, please!

My cousins name is Onkar Singh.

Waheguru Jee Ka Khalsa! Waheguru Jee Kee Fateh!

Tell him to take amrit...ASAP...

If they love their child...They will let him take amrit...

And if you want to do something for him...Recite this shabad near him with love and devotion:

sir mastak rakh-yaa paarbrahman

hast kaa-yaa rakh-yaa parmaysvareh.

aatam rakh-yaa gopaal su-aamee

dhan charan rakh-yaa jagdeesvareh.

sarab rakh-yaa gur da-yaaleh bhai dookh binaasneh.

bhagat vacchal anaath naathay

saran naanak purakh achuteh.

Baba Harnam Singh Ji (Rampur Khera) recited it to his sick Nephew...From being lifeless, his nephew become lifeful...

And then thank Babaji...From your heart...

Guest Family In Need
Tell him to take amrit...ASAP...

If they love their child...They will let him take amrit...

And if you want to do something for him...Recite this shabad near him with love and devotion:

sir mastak rakh-yaa paarbrahman

hast kaa-yaa rakh-yaa parmaysvareh.

aatam rakh-yaa gopaal su-aamee

dhan charan rakh-yaa jagdeesvareh.

sarab rakh-yaa gur da-yaaleh bhai dookh binaasneh.

bhagat vacchal anaath naathay

saran naanak purakh achuteh.

Baba Harnam Singh Ji (Rampur Khera) recited it to his sick Nephew...From being lifeless, his nephew become lifeful...

And then thank Babaji...From your heart...

Nehmat Jee,

Thanks for your response. I have been reciting that Shabad for him, unfortunately I cannot be beside him because we live far away.

As for him taking Amrit, he nor do his family understand the value of Amrit. They are monay and if I am going to be honest probably have no desire to be blessed with Amrit.

Please do whatever you can from wherever you are... even if you ask Guru Jee to bless him with Amrit.

I have been reciting that Shabad for him, unfortunately I cannot be beside him because we live far away.

Your "Mann" is never away from anyone...Realize this...

If you keep thinking about him...your soul is surrounding him because your mann is with him...thinking about him...even if your body is elsewhere farrrr...

Keep this in mind...and recite the shabad...

It's not possible that Gurbaani will not work for him...if you do it from the heart...

Sangat Jee,

It seems only Nehmat Jee is the only one who can offer any advice or ardaas. Please, please help us. Who else can we turn to other than Guru Jee's sangat?

This is what you do:

- Do Kirtan (praises of God's Gun (qualities)) every amritvela (between 3am to 6am) and every evening.

- Do ardaas non-stop every amritvela and evening, with a white hozoori on. Tell Guru Ji that the kirtan, sukhmani sahib and japji is for the kid and if Guru Ji can accept it. Ardaas to Guru Ji only works for Amritdharis, because they have Guru Nanak Dev Ji as their Guru. Otherwise, Guru Ji won't recognise or even hear the person doing it.

- Do Sukhmani Sahib everyday for him.

- Do Japji sahib as well everyday - do as much as you can. There is a story about a Bhramgyani named Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh who became ill along with his father, before he had taken amrit and become a saint. The illness they had was catchy, can't remember what it was but you die from it. Anyway, Bhai Sahib Ji heard a voice tell him "Naam is the cure for all diseases", and since he did not have Naam because he had not taken amrit, the only Naam he could think of was JapJi Sahib. He did this five times, and then the sixth time he got absorbed and without control kept on going back and forth on the manai pauri (manai means believing/faith and this pauri is about how the faithful one gets the impossible). After that he along with his father were cured, at this time his father was in a state of bliss listening to the manai part resounding in his inner self.

The other way is if you held an akhand paath especially for the kid in which the kid has to be present, listening to the whole paath from the beginning to the end. Someone was once cured of cancer by doing this.

Hope that helped.