Urgent Appeal To Sangat For Help

SaRpAnCh

Lets go one step ahead.

I remember one time I uploaded Sadam Hussan's last video. Somebody switched my video with something else. I have no idea how they did it.

Now lets figure out how to hack and switch these videos with RSS Crap.

I have little idea. Hide your IP then hack into youtube account. Need to google some stuff.

I will let you know Sarpach if any success.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You need to do the copyright thingy on those video's, I got the paki muslim guys video's and account deleted through it. I suggest some of you who like to stir stuff against hindu's and posting stuff that has anti hindu material seeing hindu's react and uploading anti-khalistan material. So if your clever you'll learn to work with hindu's rather than abuse them and create more enemies for the khalistan cause.

You need to do the copyright thingy on those video's, I got the paki muslim guys video's and account deleted through it. I suggest some of you who like to stir stuff against hindu's and posting stuff that has anti hindu material seeing hindu's react and uploading anti-khalistan material. So if your clever you'll learn to work with hindu's rather than abuse them and create more enemies for the khalistan cause.

We don't stir stuff just expose the truth,what truth do these fools uploading these videos show?No truth just mocking the Panth.

You dont show truth when you make videos like this.

You are more of a khalistan nationalist than a Sikh. Be a Sikh first then think about khalistan, you cant have a khalistan exclusive of hindu's that goes against Sikh ideology of being pularistic.

Whats so bad about that video ?It exposes it don't mock no one or make fun of any belief,I think many would agree with me that these videos on exposing the RSS have done more good than bad,they can;t take they are being exposed fact for fact so they resort to making insulting videos on us Sikhs

You are more of a khalistan nationalist than a Sikh. Be a Sikh first then think about khalistan, you cant have a khalistan exclusive of hindu's that goes against Sikh ideology of being pularistic.

Whats so bad about that video ?It exposes it don't mock no one or make fun of any belief,I think many would agree with me that these videos on exposing the RSS have done more good than bad,they can;t take they are being exposed fact for fact so they resort to making insulting videos on us Sikhs

Expose the terror antics of RSS, VHP, Bajranj Dal, Shiv Sena all you like but when you lump all hindu's together into one group and start to attack them on youtube videos and comments then your making a big mistake. Your creating more trouble for yourself, Sikhs and the idea of khalistan. You keep forgetting that majority of converts to Sikhism come from hinduism, and many hindu converts to Sikhism have been our greatest hero's (ie banda singh bahadur)... keep that in mind next time create a video because there willl be a ignorant hindu out there who is like you, who will respond by attacking and mocking sant bhindranwale and our shaheeds for khalistan. Your strategy is all wrong, you need to reach out to hindu's instead of alienating them.

Expose the terror antics of RSS, VHP, Bajranj Dal, Shiv Sena all you like but when you lump all hindu's together into one group and start to attack them on youtube videos and comments then your making a big mistake. Your creating more trouble for yourself, Sikhs and the idea of khalistan. You keep forgetting that majority of converts to Sikhism come from hinduism, and many hindu converts to Sikhism have been our greatest hero's (ie banda singh bahadur)... keep that in mind next time create a video because there willl be a ignorant hindu out there who is like you, who will respond by attacking and mocking sant bhindranwale and our shaheeds for khalistan. Your strategy is all wrong, you need to reach out to hindu's instead of alienating them.

We are exposing terrorists and their tactics,what do you mean Hindu converts?Hindusim does not make Humans its just an ideology / beliefs,so why should we be greatful to it. Banda Singh Bahadur was a wonderer in forests before he became a Khalsa,just because his background might have had Hindu links does not mean I or anyone else should be greatful to Hindus for him existing as Banda Singh Bahdur did not give Kurbani as a Hindu but as a Sikh.

Death to RSS and its fellow terrorist groups we have exposed nothing but the truth and whole truth.The Videos mocking Sikhs do not even have one fact while the ones we have made have hard hitting facts and are not taking the p;ss ,but are telling it how it is.

We should be against all the hindus that want to jump on their anti-sikh band-waggon. We tollerate them if they are peaceful and we respect them. But as soon as they start raping,looting and attacking sikhs (physicall or by media) then we must fight back.

here are a few quotes from jarnail singh bhindranwale which im in agreement full with.

-On August 17, 1983, Bhindranwale threatened to kill 5,000 Hindus in an hour if the police did not release the minibus he had sent to fetch Amrik Singh who had just been released from police custody by 5' o clock.

Jarnail Singh Bhindranwalle said (quote):

"Release the bus by 5' o clock..if u do not let the bus go by 5' o clock, i will kill 5000 hindus in 1 hour, remember this"

"jae panj vajae takh bus naa shaddee gae, 5000 hindu ek ghente vich vadanga yaad rakhi"

-On one occasion when Indra Gandhi made a threat against sikhs living outside Punjab, bhindranwale responded in a speech by saying that the sikh:hindu ratio is only 1:20.

Jarnail Singh Bhindranwalle said (quote):

"Bibi Indira, intoxicated with power, there is so much pride in you that you like to warn Sikhs to think about what might happen to those outside (Punjab), you should remember too that there are only 20 Hindus to every Sikh and no more."

"Bibi indra yaad rakhi ke ek sikh nu 20 hindu oundee, etho vadh nee"

-On another occasion when making a speech about hindus who are anti-sikh, bhindranwalle clearly said that When hindus jump on the bandwagon and start attacking sikhs, then we have to adopt the sword in hand method to deal with them.

Jarnail Singh Bhindranwalle said (quote) :

"The Government is trying very hard to start Hindu-Sikh riots. Avoid this as along as you can. However, if the Hindus also get into the Government's boat and start to dishonor the daughters and sisters of the Sikhs and to take off the Sikhs' turbans, then, in order to save our turban, we shall take what steps the Khalsa, following the path shown by Guru Gobind Singh Ji, has always taken in the past."

“parr je hinduan ne vee ou gorvment dhee beree the charkee sikhan dhi thian pennah dhi izzat the pagg louni shuroo keethe, the ferr apaa nu apni pag bachaoun vaasthe jo jattan khalsa piche guru gobind singh saab dhe raa the chalke karda hoiyaa, ou avtiaar karna pevigaa”

Listen to it yourself at 6:30 on this link

-On another occasion bhindranwale said that its a sin to commit crimes, but also a sin not to take action against those committing those crimes.

Jarnail Singh Bhindranwalle said (quote) :

“Arming yourself and raping is a great sin, but arming yourself and not protecting our religion is a bigger sin”

“hathiyaar rakhke kisi dhi izzat lutnee paap hai parr hathiyaar rakhke the dharm de rakhi naa karni, etho vaddaa paap sikh vaasthe koi nee”

so we must be against hindus but only those who attack sikhs. Its a part of sikhism to be against those who are against our cause. A part of enforcing this to be khalistani... contradictory to what "cool water" has said "first be a sikh then think about khalistan". If we keep waiting for every1 to become perfect sikhs then we're never gonna get khalistan. It has to go hand in hand. This is because of a simple paradoxical reason...In sikhism religion and politics are inseperable.

So do not condemn a video exposing rss and hindu fanatics, and certainly dont put the blame of hindus making anti-sikh videos , upon banning the rss campaign.

These people do what they do because they are against sikhs.

fateh