Segragation?

Dukh Nivaran

I think separation is good - sensible cause most everybody is not a couple in Gurdwara or any other temple. I'm muslim & they make us

sit separately mainly because of distraction & lust - our main FOCUS & concentration Dhiaan should be on GOD - nowhere else, except 4 women

with babies or little kids - PLEASE keep a tight eye on them. I saw one running out of Gurudwara into the streets & thank GOD I knew his

mother & yelled 2 her or else the child would had easily been lost. God made women exceptionally beautiful & it's only human for men to look at them

but it makes it so hard 4 them to concentrate @ Gurudwara or masjid - BIG distraction with their beauty & beautiful clothes SO I'm sure U can imagine

what us beauties do to the men - Annnnnd, they're the ones leading the katha's, kirtans & prayers. I mean = I'm a woman & I go to

Gurudwara & easily get carried away looking @ all the beautiful Salwaar that ladies wear - it dosen't just have to be lust, the colors are

so beautiful that they're mesmerizing. I think this is a very good ritual , especially at temple. Everywhere else, I don't care but I think

it makes sense @ temple or masjid so we can concentrate only on GOD !!! What do U think ???

Because I've been to masjid, mandir, Gurdwara & church & the females are checking out males so don't U think males will be looking.

I went 2 mandir with my aunt & she's over there eyeing married men & bothering me cause she thinks he's looking @ her & not

paying attention at all 2 pooja. I've seen this all over & I think it's an excellent idea. But I must say, I took my son 2 Gurudara with me

& he didn't know anything about SIkh religion & didn't want 2 sit alone so I went & sat with him on mens side so I could explain the

nightly prayer 2 him - otherwise he would be just sitting there not understanding much about the religion. SO, I say if you're a couple,

it should be okay 2 sit together but please follow rules of the temple & don't Naraaz anyone. I know about Gurudwara so I just went

ahead & sat with my son but at a new temple, I would ask if it's okay 1st. At El Sobrante, I see some people sit together & no problem -

I LOVE our Gurudwara - very easy going & so PEACEFUL - can sit there for hours.