Anti Parchar Of Sri Dasam Granth What Can We Do?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This harmanjit writes under the name of " Khalsa fauj". Those who are here for a while may be knowing him.

He has assumed title Khalsa yet he hates everything that is khalsa. He believes Guru Gobind singh did not write any bani not even Jap sahib. That is the theory of Jasbinder of Dubai, Kala afghana , singh sabha canada.

Now you may know why he was banned from here.Waheguroo network also warned him many times.

name='sunnybondsingh84' post='374653' date='Oct 8 2008, 04:40 AM']inder singh, is it true u lost a debate to harmanjit?

Unquote

There was no debate held. He used to write against Dasam granth on whaeguroo network. I had countered him there. After about three months later he left the website when he was unable to reply to my questions on Dasam Granth.

name='sunnybondsingh84' post='374538' date='Oct 7 2008, 08:16 AM']from what i heard in a debate inder lost to mannharm...

even namstang lost the debate..

anyways, SIKHS DONT DEBATE!

Unquote

we only talk to each other and tell about gursikhi or other things to each other

Where did you hear this. Can you give a source. It is a white lie as we never entered into a debate. This shows tha character of such people who are everready to resort to lies.

QUOTE (sunnybondsingh84 @ Oct 8 2008, 04:40 AM) post_snapback.gifinder singh, is it true u lost a debate to harmanjit?

There was no debate held. He used to write against Dasam granth on whaeguroo network. I had countered him there. After about three months later he left the website when he was unable to reply to my questions on Dasam Granth.

QUOTE (sunnybondsingh84 @ Oct 7 2008, 08:16 AM) post_snapback.giffrom what i heard in a debate inder lost to mannharm...

even namstang lost the debate..

anyways, SIKHS DONT DEBATE!

we only talk to each other and tell about gursikhi or other things to each other

Where did you hear this. Can you give a source. It is a white lie as we never enetered into a debate. This shows tha character of such people who are everready to resort to lies. p_up.gifp_report.gif

p_edit.gifp_mq_add.gif

i asked harmanjit to reply to your guys responses and he still hasnt lol....

harvinder singh ji

These people are thugs who masquesrade as sikh scholars. Their main aim is to discredit Dasam Granth sahib. But they cann't change ground relaity about our scriptures. He used to write on waheguroo network. When confronted there he ultimately ran away.