Organsied Muslim Attack On "sikh" Girls

SaintSouljah

okok now please let me clarify something first. I have not posted this to make ne singhs or singhniya angry but hope that the gursikh tht use this forum having read bani can aproach this problem with a calm attitude. Remember - Gurbani tells us to control our krodh.

On the otherside though we are gursikh and yes they are not exactly "sikh" (hence i put enfasis on the word in title) tht doesnt mean we should dismiss it. We cant just blame them for their behvaiour and say tht stuff is gnna obviously gnna happen to people like tht because then many more singhniya will also fall to same fate.

The problem first arises from lack of knowledge of sikhi. Our parents, im sure of many gursikh tht use this forum also are nt always gursikh. They tell the children insted "y not go party?" etc and apne youngsters say "u dnt listen to bangra or rap? OMG" etc.

So i believe the best way to tackle this problem is to educate our society, which is y i have posted the direct website. Im srry if it may offend ne1 by putting a link to a site with such content but thers no way to stop under 18s etc to access it neway, and i wnt people to have direct knowledge an c for themselves.

as a last note coz im really late for college now........ plz plz plz, for those hu do nt read bani and have nt experienced the sweetness of gurbani...the true sikhi.....plz do nt think having hatred towards mislims is ryt etc, that is nt sikhi.

pull chuk maaf :WW:

A similar site to this was posted a few years ago, my question is how true is it? Thanks to awful sites like facebook, is it not comprehendable that some, not all, but definitely some of the pictures are just copy and pasted from sites like those.

Something definitely needs to be done for parchar for us all not only bibyian but Singhs too

This website is just God's gift to those girls. If they find themselves on that site, if they realise the mistakes they have made, then they will go looking for the right path. Only when they suffer will they remember God. Though God manifests himself through many ways, this is just one way(through a website). It is their path to realisation, of truth. Countless people only realised God, after suffering. Those girls will have to suffer first, before they realise. Only thing we can do, if you know any of them, is just be role models, let them see what it is like to be pure. Closing that site will not do anything. Those girls may still get involved with anti-sikh activities regardless. Websites such as facebook, is all about ego, it is their own fault. Their own fault they ended up on their. But this is the way they will find themselves back on the right track, only when they have realised their mistakes and realised the truth. God is truth.

We should be more worried about sites like the shastarvidya site, you can find it on google. It has videos of nihang's killing goats. And it talks about how eating meat was used in the time of Gurus and that it is ok to do. They draw in people with all the "cool" fighting techniques then brainwash them to beleive other things, that they think is Sikhi when it is not. But even that is God's gift, because when they see they were in the worldpool of greed and anger and falsehood, they too will realise, it may take them many lifetimes, but they will realise with the grace of the true guru. Plus that site doesn't even mention God even once, but it talks about hindus all the time.

The title of this topic was "Muslim Attack On "sikh" Girls", but these are not sikh girls. They are sikhs on paper and documents- their religion is sikh, but sikhi is not a religion. because being a sikh on paper doesnt matter to God. A true sikh is one that lives the sikhi lifestyle.

The title of this topic was "Muslim Attack On "sikh" Girls", but these are not sikh girls. They are sikhs on paper and documents- their religion is sikh, but sikhi is not a religion. because being a sikh on paper doesnt matter to God. A true sikh is one that lives the sikhi lifestyle.

just like those 'muslim' suicide bombers arent true muslims?!

just like those 'hindu' mobs arent true hindus?!

its funny the way they arent 'sikh' girls but everyone that does something against us is true to their religion i.e. muslim boys!

shouldnt we refrain from saying that if we cant call these girls our 'sikh' sisters because they arent proper sikhs, then why should we call them muslims when they arent proper muslims!

i have a feeling this is going to spark a debate based on islam and hinduism bashing lol...

A similar site to this was posted a few years ago, my question is how true is it? Thanks to awful sites like facebook, is it not comprehendable that some, not all, but definitely some of the pictures are just copy and pasted from sites like those.

Something definitely needs to be done for parchar for us all not only bibyian but Singhs too

the targeted attacks, forced conversions, and sellling into slavery of girls from sikh backgrounds is happening in an organised way in the UK. It's shocking that their pathetic police does nothing about it. Even kathakars like Sant Jagjit Singh ji have spoken out about the issue, proving that it is really happening and it's not just made up by anti-muslim extremists.

I totally agree the forced conversions are happening and should be dealt with, my point here is that this is just propoganda, he now says he's going to put up pics of married women. Will these be true or false? Will anyone care and just take it as true which could potentially mess up marriages. Do you get what I mean?

Let it all play out, end of the day if exposure is done then thats good because those who think they can hide their antics and pretend to be Sikh the truth will come out one day or later and ruin their reputation. If there are innocent girls getting exposed then karma will play out and that muslim guy will soon realise why it wasnt such a good idea creating such websites.

that site is so fake. blatantly just pics taken from facebook etc... some of those girls look guji.

nothing to get worked up about. could easily make a similar site using pictures from here http://www.muslima.com/results/searchresul...w=1&cache=1 but its just sad and pathetic and definatly anti-gurmat.

I think somebody already has.......

http://www.muslim4aweek.blogspot.com/