How to get Khalistan

uk_khalistani

Guest mehtab

SIKHS DO NOT WANT KHALISTAN, A SEPARATE SIKH STATE

Sant Jarnail Singh Jee Khalsa Bhindranwale in his own words

There is plenty of talk about Khalistan. They ask me: "Sant Ji, are you in favor of Khalistan or not?" I appeal to these news reporters. If you have asked someone a question on an issue once, twice, four times, you should be satisfied. It does not look nice to ask the same question day after day. I shall certainly say it is wrong to ask us these questions. How can a nation which has sacrificed so much for the freedom of the country want it fragmented? But I shall definitely say this: "We are not in favor of Khalistan nor are we against it." Subramaniam asked me: "What does this mean?" I said: "I shall tell you. This is the job of the Center (The Central Government). It is not Bhindranwale's or Longowal's job. The Center should tell us, does it want to keep these turbaned people with it or not? (Someone starts to shout the Jaikaara but Sant Bhindranwale stops him saying) I wish to tell you one thing: don't get carried away shouting Jaikaaras. We wish to live in Hindostan. We wish to live as equal citizens. The Center should tell us whether it wants to keep us with it or not. If the Center wants to keep us with it, it should give us our full rights according to the sacrifices we have made. If it wishes to take a count, it is all right with us. It should give us territory corresponding to 93 heads (Number of Sikhs hanged during the freedom struggle). It can keep the land corresponding to the seven remaining heads. A Singh does not charge any interest. If we did cha

rge interest, they would have nothing left from their share. Over 36 years, the seven heads are not enough to meet the interest (on ninety-three). The entire hundred percent is your right. However, if you do not accept this line of argument, the Center should just tell us if it wants to keep us with it? However, I must say that, standing on this stage, we do not demand it and we do not oppose it either. But, if the Center gives us Khalistan, we shall take it. This time, we shall not repeat the mistake of 1947. But this is Center's job, the Center is responsible for it. If it wishes, it can keep us with it or if it wishes, it can call us terrorists and extremists and separate us. It is their job. Don't put the blame on us.

http://allaboutsikhs.com/bluestar/bjarnails1.htm

Guest mehtab

Now i wonder how many of us who want Khalistan follow the following words of Sant Jarnail Singh Jee Khalsa Bhindranwale :T:

Be United.

Until we are united, until we stand under the saffron Nishaan Sahib (Sikh religious flag), until we have unflinching faith in Siri Guru Granth Sahib, Khalsa Ji, we shall certainly get beatings.

Be Good Sikhs.

I say this to the young men. You came and met me last night. I have seen this many times. Their condition as I have heard from common people is that they say: "Even if I have to give up my faith, may a beard never grow on my face." I do not know on whose face you wish it to grow? I appeal to you. You have come here today. Go with (the resolve to keep) hair and beard unshorn. Give up alcohol. You may postpone taking Amrit (initiation into the faith) for a few days. Don't take it as a concession. I have said this because some of you are here for the first time. I do not want it said that I forcibly get you to wear kirpaans. But if you do not like the beard you should pray here: "The True King, make us into women and make women into men. Make this exchange." Then you will not grow a beard nor will the barber rub his blade on his shoe and apply it to your face. Nor would we preachers have to worry our heads. You have to decide whether you wish to become old women or young.

http://allaboutsikhs.com/bluestar/bjarnails3.htm

I predicted in 1998 that the world was going to see the rise of men with immoral or corrupt agenda's coming to powerful positions in the world who will dictate how things will be run.

In this coming stage.... your civil liberaties and freedoms will be eroded, a globalised agenda will be forced upon you whether you like it or not.

Then Bush came on the scene and the first thing he did was start flexing his military might everywhere, and the Jewish Neo-cons who backed him with their financial power co-ordinated the agenda of the admininistration.

Then 9/11 happened and who was the first person to get murdered by racist American...... an innocent Sikh. He was murdered because he was not white, he had a turban, he had uncut hair, he looked different. The land of the so called free and brave (USA) seems now like the land of the cowards and oppressed with some many of their rights being taken away by the govt.

Without sovereignty Sikhs will suffer more and more. Those who oppose a Khalistan, do not wish well for Sikhs. They wish Sikhs to remain slaves to those who want to dictate what they can say and what they can do.

In a Khalistan, Sikhs will be free to practise their faith and live according to democratic values that the west holds so dearly.

After all Sikhism preaches equality, hardwork, brotherhood of man. A Sikh sovereign state will be an egaliterian state. One which the world can look up to in admiration. But their are people in the shadows who don't want this nation to come to fruitition...... we as Sikhs must support democratic and peaceful ways in which to achieve our promised land.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Im all 4 khalistan n everything (KHALISTAN ZINDABAD!!!!!) but b4 we get khalistan we need to educate people on sikhi. Some people I know don't even know how many guru jis we have in sikhism. This shows how much people take their sikhi for granted, they werent there when the mughals were trying to wipe out sikhi from india, they werent there when India's gov't attacked Amritsar. We all have to become full singhs and kaurs n follow rehat b4 khalistan is created.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

not so long ago, i wuz doin an oral on sggs 2 kids in yr 8 @ my school (cuz m a gcse student 4 RS or religious studies). sum1 asked me 2 name the 10 gurus, n i did that, sum kids were askin which guru wuz which (they were sikhs askin this). example, i sed this guru is guru harkrishen ji n a sikh sed (word 4 word) "is that the little 1" i mean these kids can recognise how many footballers there r in the premiership (UK), n how many players there r in a team n recognise em, but cant even recognise the gurus n there names. but still, i guess they r still young. but i think kids DO need 2 learn the names of the gurus n stuff.

such is the state of the panth.

ny1 got similar stories?

• 2 weeks later...