How to get Khalistan

uk_khalistani

The best way we can achieve a Khalistan (Sikh homeland) is to draw up strategies. In the most we have rallied on really ignorant or naive so called Sikh leaders.

Most of them have shown poor leadership and forsight. (eg Master Tara Singh - handing over Sikh claims to Hindu hands)

Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale had lots of faults in his strategies but at least he was a true Sikh who fought for a rightous cause in the light of an Indian enemy with 10,000 the resources he and his jatha had. Who fought like a tiger in the battlefield never running away when given the chance. That is the mark of a true shaheed. And massive respect to him and those like him who stood true to their words.

now thats the kind of sikh i like listenin 2. tell u wot. all the bhinderanwale supporters shud join up forces, turn as 1 n launch civil war (there wuz a kind of gossip here on the site). bhinderanwale crew shud do all this n not jus take punjab, but the other states n get khalistan minted.

thats the kind of khalistan i wanna c. jus like sikh raj, all of northern india shd b khalsa. thats get khalistan minted

thats the khalistan i wanna c

Guest mehtab

From Bhai Rama Singh Ji's book (summarized in my own words)

Giani Pritam Singh once mentioned that even during the time of Guru Gobind Singh, the question of Khalsa Raj came up. Gurujee carried out a test. Sweet rice, with many other expensive and delicious ingredients was prepared and was spread on a white sheet. About a dozen dogs were then brought in. The dogs barked and snarled at each other but none ate the rice. They just spread the rice around in dirt with their feet and kept snarling at each other. Similarly, Bhaisahib says, the Singhs are not understanding the value of Gurbani. They quarrel for leadership, but until the Khalsa begins to observe the Rehit, recite Gurbani and do Naam Simran, Khalsa will not get its own raj.

Guest SaintSoldier

Sant Jarnail Singh Khalsa Bhindranwale and his followers were fighting for their rights. And no they didn't ask for Khalistan neither did they refuse it. But they did say, the day the Indian Government attacks the Darbar Sahib, is the day the foundation stone of Khalistan would be layed. So Jas Singh I recommend that you listen some speeches.