Good U Keep Dietary Bibek, But What About Marriage Bibek ?

<< I put it to you again, what has it got to do with you ?>>

Bundha,

Langar and degh are 2 of the most important things in a Gurdwara. It binds the sangat together. Forget about langar, these kattar dietary bibekis dont even take degh(even if it is prepared by an amritdhari). This completely ruins the sanctity of Guru ghar. This has a completely negative impact on the sangat that comes to the Gurughar.

Then u have these same kattar bibekis who refuse to take degh at Gurughar, run after money when getting married. By doing so, these people just make a mockery of their kattar bibek. It becomes so difficult to inspire others to keep dietary bibek. If u tell someone to keep dietary bibek, the answer u get is " that singh of yours is a takkddaa bibeki but believes in casteism or he married his daughter to a rich guy or that singh married that girl only for money and property."

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These people act very strict in doing 'roti de sanj' with fellow sikhs, dont even take degh from Gurughar......

Will not even take degh from Gurughar.....Obviously such a so-called bibeki is an enemy of the Panth. Why else does he find it impossible to share food with his brothers and sisters?

Roti di sanjh ta bathere lok kar leinde ah, par beti di sanj kyun ni karde? Us vele una da bibek kithe hunda?

yeh paapi pet ka sawaal hai........jadon paise disde hon pher bibek nu koun puchda!

haha

lol

papi pet ke liye kya kuch nahi karna parta..

I think harinder has the qualities to be a social reformer...only he needs to speak about 'things' and not 'people' and preach not advise or point things.... :)
I dont want to become social reformer, I want to become jathedar of Akal Takht.
Start practicing tying a pugh with 16 larr's :p

xHarinder_singh veer ji.. i dunno knoe much about sikhi, but i am tring to learn as much as i can..

this topic made up by you, make me feel uncomfortable.. because by sayin the thing you are saying.. it is attacking all the people who keep bibek rehat..

i dun't keep one, but my ardass to vaheguru;is he will one day will do kirpa on me and make me strong enough to keep the bibek rehat.. it is very easy to talk about things and make it into a problem or make it into a long discussion, but veer ji to keep strong rehats like bibek is very very very very hard... only people who can keep is, whom guru ji do kirpa on...

yea veer ji u are right there are people out their like me, who pretend to be pure, clean, and show that they keep the rehat to strict... but only this front of others... and when they are alone and nobody looking at them,, they break all the rehats... like me..

but the realty is that if people like me do bad things and from outside they are something else and from inside they are something else.. and that don't mean that everybody is same..

nobody is perfect... only vaheguru is, or whom vaheguru do kirpa on they are perfect..

this is where we fell apart in today's world.. if we see one person doin bad thing.. we make a conclusion that all other peope in their group are also bad..

we have to get out of these things and try to see good things in others, see vaheguru in them... and when we see vaheguru in others... then we will never say anything bad about them.. only will see good... even it is only one thing... our guru ji's made his Sikhs to love everybody( I mean everybody, good or bad)... so in love there is no bad... but always good.

soory if said anything wrong.. or if i hurt anybody.. please forgive me and do ardass front of maharaj for me... cuz i have only done bad things in my whole life, and there is no place in guru ji's charna for me.. again maaf kar do... vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh

Shabash Veer Harinder Singh Ji for speaking the truth. If we had more people who took some responsibility instead of hiding behind fake humility our kaum wouldn't be in the state it is now.

The hypocrisy of these so-called bibekis needs to be talked otherwise people are mislead believing them to be model gursikhs, when they are not. True Gursikhs like Baba Kartar Singh Ji Bhindranwale used to say that "we don't want to get raaj by selling our daughters". But these modern day phonies sell their daughters and sons (ghar jamais...LOL) for immigration and wealth. IT IS HAPPENING ALL THE TIME.

WHAT HAPPENED TO OUR ANAKH ? WHAT HAPPENED TO THE SIKHS WHO SAID "Sir Jaave tha jaave mera sikhhi sidhak na jaave" ?.....instead now we have the 21st century sikhs who say "Dharam Jaave thai Jaave, VISA Jaroor Lag Jaave".

Keep it up bro, don't let the detractors keep you down !

Shabash Veer Harinder Singh Ji for speaking the truth. If we had more people who took some responsibility instead of hiding behind fake humility our kaum wouldn't be in the state it is now.

The hypocrisy of these so-called bibekis needs to be talked otherwise people are mislead believing them to be model gursikhs, when they are not. True Gursikhs like Baba Kartar Singh Ji Bhindranwale used to say that "we don't want to get raaj by selling our daughters". But these modern day phonies sell their daughters and sons (ghar jamais...LOL) for immigration and wealth. IT IS HAPPENING ALL THE TIME.

WHAT HAPPENED TO OUR ANAKH ? WHAT HAPPENED TO THE SIKHS WHO SAID "Sir Jaave tha jaave mera sikhhi sidhak na jaave" ?.....instead now we have the 21st century sikhs who say "Dharam Jaave thai Jaave, VISA Jaroor Lag Jaave".

Keep it up bro, don't let the detractors keep you down !

O my lord, this is soooooooooooooooooooo funny, haahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhaaaaaaa.

xHarinder_singh veer ji.. i dunno knoe much about sikhi, but i am tring to learn as much as i can..

this topic made up by you, make me feel uncomfortable.. because by sayin the thing you are saying.. it is attacking all the people who keep bibek rehat..

Dear Veer,

I myself keep dietary bibek. I have great respect for all those anakhi pakke dietary bibeki singhs. Infact I feel the whole panth shud keep dietary bibek, the khalsa panth shud remain niaaraaa by keeping their roti BETI di sanj within the panth.

The point I am trying to raise is the hypocrisy or the tamasha, the present day "kattar dietary bibekis" are doing. They try to be the strongest followers and promoters of rehit when doing roti di sanj but run after maya when doing beti di sanj.

So, its all about CONVENIENCE, selfishness, ego.

roti and beti di sanj are linked with each other as both of these are part of social life a an amritdhari and includes association with guroo roop sadh sangat.

But sadly, ajj kalll roti de time rehit yaad aa jandee aa te beti de time paisa te immigration.

I think harinder has the qualities to be a social reformer...only he needs to speak about 'things' and not 'people' and preach not advise or point things.... :)
I dont want to become social reformer, I want to become jathedar of Akal Takht.
Start practicing tying a pugh with 16 larr's :p

I have this strong intution that I will become Jathedaar of Akal Takht in the future after the formation of Khalsa Raj. I am planning to keep singhstah as my secretary and Mehtab singh as my advisor.