Tips for when taking Amrit

-Amrit bata will go around, drink as much as you like!

hehehehe this reminds me of my experience taking amrit....the panj pyaara made me drink sooo much...

one sip from me...panj pyara goes...pyario drink more drink more and the baata is pushed towards my face so much so amrit went up my nose as well tongue.gif *sighz what wonderful memories....the BEST moments of one's life*

arggg...

i didn't know we could drink as much as we wanted nonono.gif

when bata came to me...i took one sip, but Khalsa ji kept the BATTA by my face. i thouught may be singh sahib did see me take the sip..i took another one... rolleyes.gif

and till

today..i been thinking i shouldn't have take 2 sipz, should've told singh ji that i drank my share..(was thinking i did something wrong..hahahahah

tongue.gif ) darn..lolzzzzzz

that was really good..and plsu me being me..i was like there are lot of other piiyarey who still need to drink...so should save some for them..so for that reaso i tooksmall sipz...both time..2nd time was lil bit less then the 1st one :umm:

im soo dumb :D

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

i loved my amrit sanchaar

it was the best

lol

when the bata was passes around to drink i did the opposite of balwinder kaur bhenji

i took the bata and kept on drinking and i never gave it back, i was ready to finish it all, but lucky for the others, the panj told me to stop and took the bata from me

:( :umm: :D

bhula chuka maf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

this is exactly what happened when I got naam drirh!! I just wanted to keep drinking it. lol.. it was funny how the Sevadar Singh had to tell me stop..

lol

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

WaheguruJi Ka Khalsa. WaheguruJi Ki Fateh.

Thank you so much for the tips . . . I'll need them when my day finally approaches (it's been a long journey so far). I was hoping to come to Birmingham for the purpose, but an equally great opportunity is coming in August in Kericho (Kenya) in July where a smagam is being held. It's a day I've been preparing for so long (over 2 years) and now as the day get's closer, each passing day seems to go so slowly . . . but I believe that GuruJi has also waited on His son for even longer to become His Khalsa . . . who knows, after so many ages . . . Bohot Janam Bichray Thay Maadho, Eh Janam Tumhare Lekhe . . .

WaheguruJi Ka Khalsa. WaheguruJi Ki Fateh.

• 2 years later...

When I took Amrit there was a young American girl ( about 10 - 12 yrs old) taking it with me, and she had a thin black hair ribbon tied on her wrist. We spent like 5 minutes discussing if she should take it off or not, and the reasons for it blush.gif