Sikhi And Music

Artmental

Yes lets all drop out of school cause we are reading kachi bani :o don't read those adverts on public transit either, that is also kachi bani !!! :o Oh and don't listen to people talking either, that is kachi bani too: :o

I am going to stuff my ears with cotton, will only unplug them at gurudwara

I am going close my eyes always, will only open them at gurudwara and even then only when i am reading bani.

That outta be enough to ensure i don't come across any kachi bani, even by accident :D

wjkk wjkf

any sound in this word is made up of 7 surs.... its just the way these 7 surs are put together. if a ragi puts these 7 surs together, then we call it a kirtan tune and play at home or gurughar.... if a music director puts these 7 surs together then we call it a song tune. sant madkeen ji says they both use the same surs and same raag... so how can one tune be good and one be bad when both of these are made up of 7 surs.

as a gursikh, we should be listening to "waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru....." in any sound that you listen with your ear. no matter if it is drum n bass or kirtan tune... its just a music tune.

"har hat bhee tu tu kare"- - -

wjkk wjkf

your life is wasting away with every breath, why would you want to waste your tiem listening to anythign other than Gurbani , it doens't even make sense.

myry mohn sRvnI ieh n sunwey ] swkq gIq nwd Duin gwvq bolq bol Ajwey ]1] rhwau ]

maerae mohan sravanee eih n sunaaeae || saakath geeth naadh dhhun gaavath bolath bol ajaaeae ||1|| rehaao ||

O my fascinating Lord, may I NEVER listen to the faithless cynic, singing his songs and tunes, and chanting his useless words. ||1||Pause||

When our last breath comes then we will beg for more , btu we woudl have wasted away these preciosu pearls on useless actions.

refering to the last quote again

O my fascinating Lord, may I NEVER listen to the faithless cynic, singing his songs and tunes, and chanting his useless words. ||1||Pause||

listening to DNB, garage, dubb bass whatever its not going to help you reach Guru ji, it is manmat and a total waste of time, all you are doing is filling your ears with RASS, and all Rass which is not GUrmat is poison for the soul

refering to the last quote again

listening to DNB, garage, dubb bass whatever its not going to help you reach Guru ji, it is manmat and a total waste of time, all you are doing is filling your ears with RASS, and all Rass which is not GUrmat is poison for the soul

then all opinions provided on this topic would be chanting useless words and manmat also?