**nutty Proffessor Darshan Singh In Uk**

The Nutty professor Ragi Darshan Singh will be doing parchaar/kirtan tommorow at Guru Nanak Darbar, 67/73 King Street Southall UB2 4DQ

6-7pm

Please attend to peacefully protest against his stance on amrit sanchaar, nitnem bania, sri dasm granth, gurmat, etc etc, the list goes on

He should NOT be allowed on stage . . .PLZ let everyone know

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

try and warn him before he gets on stage that he beta not say anything against dasam grnath sahib.

i would also suggest that you sit around the stage, or as close to the stage/him as poss and rush him if he says anything bad. that way the fear may stpo him saying anything.

try and warn him before he gets on stage that he beta not say anything against dasam grnath sahib.

i would also suggest that you sit around the stage, or as close to the stage/him as poss and rush him if he says anything bad. that way the fear may stpo him saying anything.

why would we do that for

the only aim will be to not let him on stage

i visited the gurdwara a few days back and saw a leaflet prof darshan singh also going to some gurdwara in south london on sat

All the chardi kala Singhs sit close to the stage... so then he will think twice before saying anything wrong...

i am sorry if i say anything wrong... i don't want to start a argument here.. but i still remember those day, like 3 or 4 years ago the debate between Sant Ranjit Singh and Prof Dershan singh... before the debate in my view prof was well respected in the Panth... but after he began to decline.... and now we see he is against Sikhi.... very sad..

i made my conclusion... and u make yours..

again very sorry if the words of this murakh hurt somebody.... and ask forgivness from vaheguru..

vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh

how do they let these guys on stage at gurdwaras?!

unbelievable!

best thing to do is whats already been said, sit about 30-40 singhs around the stage and see what he says then, at the end of the day if he's chatting s*it then he deserves to be banged out, jump him after the show then see what he says :lol: