Perfume, Deodorant + Other Sprays

rav_singh

As far as I know no deoderant shouldn't be used. Correct me if I'm wrong but we shouldn't apply anything on our body to make us look better as Waheguru made us how we are. Deoderant, lipstick, make-up and the other baqwass should be avoided. Don't attack me if I'm wrong. On a side note this guy goes to my schoool. lol

As far as I know no deoderant shouldn't be used. Correct me if I'm wrong but we shouldn't apply anything on our body to make us look better as Waheguru made us how we are. Deoderant, lipstick, make-up and the other baqwass should be avoided. Don't attack me if I'm wrong. On a side note this guy goes to my schoool. lol

we shouldn't apply anything on our body to make us look better

Guru Gobind Singh Ji used to perfume their hair......

Rehatnama of Bhai Daya Singh.

ਦਹੀਂ ਦੂਧ ਘਿ੍ਤ ਸੇ ਇਸਨਾਨ ਕਰੈ

ਧੂਪ ਦੈਵੈ ਫੂਲ ਚੜ੍ਹਾਵਹਿ

(Wash your Kesh with yogurt, milk and Ghee

Dry it in the sun and perfume with incense, decorate and adorn it with flowers)

Man its responses liek this that make me do a face plant.

if sikhisim was such a weak religion where looking good was a bad thing, then this religion has some critical flaws.

How is deodorant 'making us look better'? lol

You can get quite a few without alcohol nowadays.

Or trying to avoid alcohol in a non-consuming manner.

Like <banned word filter activated>, do you guys realize alcohol is a chemical molecule, and avoidable in about 50% of the things you eat.

intoxication with alcohol be avoided. Dont drink alcohol but if is to clean then what practical reason why not??????????

mouthwash contains alcohol but its not to get drunk its to clean your mouth as thourghly as possible.

God created plaque so dont brush your teeth because if you dont then your mouth would be very gross and dirty so dont clean your teeth because youre trying to make your mouth to look and be better???

have some common sense people.