Langar Seva - 300 Saal Guru De Naal - Hazoor Sahib

singh_1983

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is such a good use of resources. I am glad we have the likes of Sant Baba Maan Singh Ji 108 Brahmgiani doing such excellent seva.

Guru Ji must be so happy with the 300 dishes including thai, chinese and italian food.

Everytime I have had a desi pizza with Amul cheese on it, I have had the runs within an hour of eating. I hope Baba Ji is not using Amul cheese.

Love it. Celebrating with 21st century langar :lol:

The amount of seva going on is amazing. I believe this is the same clip that I watched on the TV the other day (although not all of it). A baba ji with long dari said that do all the seva you can do, as most of us won't be seeing 400 years celebrations:)

Sahib Singh Ji you have made a very valid point. All the pomp that is attached with this 300 dish langar is not very good when we have more pressing needs such as bringing the Vanjara, Sikiligar Sikhs back into the fold. A shame none of those behind these fancy langar have bothered to help the local Sikhs around Hazur Sahib (some of whom live in squalid conditions). This would have been an excellent opportunity to help the local Sikhs.

Naam and haumme are inversely proportianal to each other. The Naam/haumme of the person preparing food has good/bad effect on the food.

We as a panth greatly underestimate the spiritual importance of Langar. Gurmat Langar prepared by rehitvaaan Naam-abhiyaasi Gursikhs can change the lives of sangat.

I personally feel daal, roti, chawal, and lots of salad shud be the standard langar. And there shud only be sarbloh utensils in the Langar Hall.