Marrying Out Of Cast, Race!

simonsandhar

Guest marriage

I want to marry someone who loves god and is striving to meet god.

As Naam Jaap is the only way to do this I want that person to be sikh and not necessarily someone amritdhari. The love needs to be there.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no, not rare, i know many ppl who have done it, i am doing it, as well ppl in my own relatives have done it enuff, new generation doesnt conform to bs liek that, unless one has no guts i guess

as long as we are all sikh, noone really cares..my parents even dont care, if theyre sikh then its all good, i guess it might be a few backwards desis who find some importance in trivial matters such as this :happy:

i was taught, wen i first got into sikhi, that we dont believe in caste...so why do we have jatt sikhs and khanara sikhs and all this other mess...i feel like u can marry whoever u want as long as they r sikh becauz we need 2 keep the lineage of the Guru goin. it shouldnt matter wat color they are or wer they come frm becuz once u take amrit the past doesnt matter