Key Discussion

SikherOfTheNaam

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As you wish DSH Jee....to me the answer is clear. I guess we'll have to agree to disagree.

But SpaminderSingh is correct. Sant Jee gave his answer.

Unless someone on this board who opposes his views has the kamaaee of Sant Jee...?

It's not about agreeing or disagreeing here. It's about getting to the truth about this issue. But since Sant Baba Jarnail Singh ji has said it should be only men then i'll accpet his answer. The rehat is what causes confusing on this issue. I'm sorry if my post(s) mislead anyone.

Waheguru Ji ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

The views of Sant Ji should be irrelevant to the conversation so stop throwing his name out like if you don't believe in everything he did then your not a true sikh. For example, Sant ji followed taksal maryada to the fullest, but I do not. He didn't drink cha, but I do and so do other Mahapurakhs. Disagreed on the length of mool mantr compared to a large part of the panth and other Mahapurakhs. And several other small issues.

Also should all Nihungs, or followers of Bhai Randhir Singh start following taksal maryada because Sant Ji was the highest of sants according to some? How is one sant higher then another anyways? I also doubt Sant Ji had a personal conversation with Guru Sahib over women being aloud in the panj, he simply followed his maryada to the fullest and that was that.

Sants can be right or wrong on these issues. For ex. Baba Takur Singh was without a doubt a true sant. Sant Jarnail Singh looked up to him. However, he did state Sant Ji would come back and he was wrong (plz don't diverge into that topic)

Personally, I feel there will always be small differences. Bottom line is we all believe in Guru Granth Sahib ji, let that be our common ground.

:@ y r these bakward sikhz even talking here, Guru's gave us so much ekwality n u guyz r tryin to take thsi away. :lol: The Guru's neva saw any differtentt betwen male n female so y do u., grow up, an stop putin the bibiaa down. bibiaa if u wanna do panj pyareh seva u juzt go n do it, the panth will support u, except for theez bakward minded baba's, so callid santa banta ji's and ther dementd followrs. :gg:

I kno i wiud be so gratefukl 2 t8ke AMrit dat i wudnt be lookin @ whetha the panj payaras had pyjamas or not :umm: rezpek ova n owt

Admin Note: Warning issued for bad mouthing a mahan shaheed.

:@ y r these bakward sikhz even talking here, Guru's gave us so much ekwality n u guyz r tryin to take thsi away. :lol: The Guru's neva saw any differtentt betwen male n female so y do u., grow up, an stop putin the bibiaa down. bibiaa if u wanna do panj pyareh seva u juzt go n do it, the panth will support u, except for theez bakward minded baba's, so callid santa banta ji's and ther dementd followrs. :gg:

I kno i wiud be so gratefukl 2 t8ke AMrit dat i wudnt be lookin @ whetha the panj payaras had pyjamas or not :umm: rezpek ova n owt

Please do not call Shaheed Baba Jarnail Singh Ji backward minded. Mods should be booting people like you off the forum for such a disgraceful remark about Baba Ji.

Also take your gutter sms language to some other forum.