Key Discussion

SikherOfTheNaam

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I swear we've discussed this topic many times in the past and we all end up bashing each other for nothing... lol like seriously people nothing is perfect except AKAAL PURAKH so stop throwing sant baba jarnail singh jee's name in the topic....Great sant-sipahi like sant baba jarnail singh have done great seva and I personally think we all should try to follow him......I even went as far as not drinking cha lol instead I drink milk but I've gotta long way to go...I am still at the bottom of sant jee's shoe but trying.....

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

santh kee nindhaa naanakaa bahur bahur avathaar |1|

One who slanders the Saints, O Nanak, shall be reincarnated over and over again. ||1||

Dhan Dhan Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale

breham giaanee kee gath breham giaanee jaanai |

Only the God-conscious being can know the state of the God-conscious being.

Dhan Dhan Baba Takhur Singh Ji Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

The amount of times we have discussedd this is iunbeleivable, im sure back in the past we posted videos of sant jarnail singh jee, sant hari singh jee randhave valeh and other katha regarding the issue, do a search and watch it. . . and also get a life to the idiotic person who stated that against sant jee

lets take this further...

Name me all the mahapurkhs who state that bibia can lag in panj and the scholars. on the other hand i will write up all those who dont... Then the qualified youth can do the maths on abhiyaas as they seem to have a abhiyaas meter and see who is most liekly right.

SHALL WE START?????

WJKK WJKF

I think it is a real shame that so many people who claim to call themselves Sikhs have lost their faith and belief in the Sikhi that we have been so lucky to be blessed with and just completely lost the plot. When Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj asked for a head in 1699 people thought he had gone mad, they went to Mata Sahib Kaur and asked her, what is wrong with Gobind Rai (Guru Ji's name at the time), has he gone crazy, why is he asking for a head? Mata Ji told the Sangat that do you have faith in your Guru? If so, you will do anything he asks for without fail. Yes He is my Son, but first He is my Guru, and I have full faith in what he is saying. As i think has been said many times before in this discussion but when Guru Sahib asked for 5 heads the people that answered his call were 5 men, Pyara Daya Singh Ji, Pyara Dharam Singh Ji, Pyara Himat Singh Ji, Pyara Mohkam Singh Ji, Pyara Sahib Singh Ji. These 5 Singhs were not a random choice, Guru Maharaj knew exactly who was going to stand and offer their head. Each of these Gursikhs names gives us a teaching in life! As i am sure the sangat of this forum will be alot more educated than me and should know all of this anyway, all i wish to share with you is why have we lost our faith? When did we get to this point where we began to question and doubt the actions of our Father Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj. I put it to you next time your dad does something around the house, any job, you go and tell him, dad you done that wrong, believe you me, he will give u a slap, and tell you he is your father and he is right. Why are we asking for a slap from our Father. If we are ever dealt a punsihment from our Guru we will not be able to handle it and will go running to him asking for forgiveness. I do a benti in the charan of the Sangat, let us not doubt Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj, let us once again rekindle the flame of faith, and understand that there are things out of our hands that we can not change, and yes we will never understand or know the answer to. Let us not doubt the answers of Great Sants and Mahapurakhs, unless anyone here can say they are at a level of any of those great souls then feel free to comment, but if anyone is we all know they will not be on Sikh Sangat wasting their time with pointless discussions. If people believe that a Sant will only take you so far, then why do you choose to not even go that far? We will prefer to stay behind and mock the jeevans of Sants and Mahapurakhs, but not understand that when they are telling us something, it is for our benefit. Have Faith in your Father, he is never wrong. Forgive me if i have said anything wrong, I hope we can once again join together as the true Khalsa Panth under the Kesri Chanday of the Nishaan Sahib just as Guru Sahib wanted.

WJKK WJKF

gurbani is ultimate authority and we should seak answers from guru sahib before anywhere else.

this is not a question of mahapurkhs as we know there have been many chardi kala mahapurkhs in the past that have disagreed on certain issues. we should not believe something jsut because we are affiliated to a certain group or sant but we should delve deeper in to gurbani to find the answer, however this can sometimes be difficult. but if our views are not in line with gurbani then somethings wrong.

i am not making a case for or against bibia in panj, its just sometimes we need perspective on these issues. face it there will always be people out there that even if you give them all the proof in the world they will still believe what their sant says. i am in the same boat but i think we need to move away from such mentality. only guru and god are perfect.

ps nindia of a great sant sipahi like baba jarnail singh ji is not acceptable!!!

:6 soz daaz did nt reed quote from SJSB B4 postin, & woz talkin bout those sp called sants that hav said deez sorts o tings then ended up in bed with some women or men or somthin , soz if any1 felt offended....havn sed dat, y did no one stand up for the khalsa panth whilst it was being ridiculed an t8kn aprat?

i sre it saz in rehat maryada dat any1 of the positions in Panj Pyareh can B by a woman.

R U lot Santhic or Panthic? :gg:

:rolleyes: turn ma bakk on the khalsaa panth...imagine how much badmness adt muss B!

plus wher did theez kwotez kum 4m? R they reelly reel? Dnt t8ke offence @ thiz trY 2 C wher iz comin 4m.. Opn ur mndz a bit