Sant Jarnail Singh Khalsa Bhindranwale Zindabad!

Soorbir_Singh

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Shaheed never dies!!!!!!!!!! Only when the blood spills of a Sikh, that does the Kaum begin to wake. I work with some freshies at work, they can't believe how much people in the UK look up to Sant Jarnail Bhindrawala, one thing i said was people in India have forgotten Indira Ghandi, but i said for Centuries to come, we will never forget Sant Jarnail Bhindrawala.

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Wjkk Wjkf

its amasing that the 3 massive banners were put up and not taken down by anyone for the whole of the smagam.

There were three posters?!

yeh.

Outside sachkand, outside langar sahib and outside the massive divaan place. The singhs had a stall selling 84 stuff and Sant Giani Gurbachan Singh jees katha cds, The Immortal Productions tracks of khalistan were played on loudspeaker all over nander and on the last days even on the main pa system

Yeh, they had 3 of them massive posters 1 outside sachkand sahib, 1 outside langar sahib and one outside the main divaaan.

Stating Sri maan Sant Giani Jarnail Singh Jee Khalsa Bhindranvale

We are waiting for you

Youth america, canada and uk

i saw the posters 2...(wont say anything else lol :D )

its amasing that the 3 massive banners were put up and not taken down by anyone for the whole of the smagam.
There were three posters?!

yeh.

Outside sachkand, outside langar sahib and outside the massive divaan place. The singhs had a stall selling 84 stuff and Sant Giani Gurbachan Singh jees katha cds, The Immortal Productions tracks of khalistan were played on loudspeaker all over nander and on the last days even on the main pa system

the immortal productions tracks been played were gr888...

it was like wowwww :D :D :D :D

could tell the sangath from abroad had a impact lol ..

akalllllllllllllllllll wana go back now lol.