*** Annual Barsi Of Brahm Giani Baba Thakur Singh Jee

Audios and Videos from the three day amasing smagam will be on various websites and places as there were about 8 sangat video recording the smagam and more audio recording it. However the majority of the recordings will be put up on

www.saintsoldiersounds.com and www.damdamitaksaal.org

A big thank you to all the sangat that supported and attended the massive gathering in rememberence of baba jee. It was an overall amasing event. 3 days of gurmat parchaar,

Over 60 Singhs/bibia stayed at the gurdvara sahib throughout the smagam and all joined in the amrit velah abhiyaas, langar seva, etc.

It was brilliant to see that throught the three days there wasnt a time that there werent a singh doing seva of chaur sahib, degh seva and reading bani/listening to bani in darbaar sahib.

The amount of sangat that attended from afar was also amasing, Bhai Jasdev Singh (Baba Deep Singh Gatka Akhara) specially came for the smagam, Bhai Bhupinder Singh Jee (main Katha Vaachik USA)

With Guru Sahibs Mahaan Bakhsish It was live broadcasted, there were about 5 stalls selling gurmat related cds/books/tops/ etc

Gurmat Rehat maryada english book was released at the barsi and also Gurbani Da Adab Pothi aswell as 3 new posters, - Sant Smaaj poster of 1959 at bhinder kalan, 1 of Sant Kartaar Singh Jee and a painting poster of Baba Thakur Singh Jee.

Thak You to all those who attended and got lahaa of Nitnem, Asa Di Vaar, Abhiyaas, Katha, Kirtan, Kavishari, Gurmat Parchaar and maharaj Jees Seva.

Vaheguru Ji Ka khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh

To the Sangat That Did Attend could you also post your views and pm me for any suggestions

Thank You

Bhai Bhupinder Singh Jees katha was really good, Bhai Satnaam Singh Jees Katha was also very good.

It was emotional at the barsi as the singhs when doing the ardaas went into bairaag and had to stop for a few seconds and then carry on.

Giani Pritam Singh Jee also had bairaag when doing katha about baba jee and his experiences.

waheguru barsi woz wikddd guru ji de kirpa nal

one of the bibi done such a beautiful Shabad

anyone knw if we can get the audio off that

basa(n)th baanee naamadhaeo jee kee

ik oa(n)kaar sathigur prasaadh ||

saahib sa(n)kattavai saevak bhajai ||

chira(n)kaal n jeevai dhooo kul lajai ||1||

thaeree bhagath n shhoddo bhaavai log hasai ||

charan kamal maerae heearae basai(n) ||1|| rehaao ||

jaisae apanae dhhanehi praanee maran maa(n)ddai ||

thaisae sa(n)th janaa(n) raam naam n shhaaddai(n) ||2||

ga(n)gaa gaeiaa godhaavaree sa(n)saar kae kaamaa ||

naaraaein suprasa(n)n hoe th saevak naamaa ||3||1||

Basant, The Word Of Naam Dayv Jee:

One Universal Creator God. By The Grace Of The True Guru:

If the servant runs away when his master is in trouble,

he will not have a long life, and he brings shame to all his family. ||1||

I shall not abandon devotional worship of You, O Lord, even if the people laugh at me.

The Lord's Lotus Feet abide within my heart. ||1||Pause||

The mortal will even die for the sake of his wealth;

in the same way, the Saints do not forsake the Lord's Name. ||2||

Pilgrimages to the Ganges, the Gaya and the Godawari are merely worldly affairs.

If the Lord were totally pleased, then He would let Naam Dayv be His servant. ||3||1||

This Shabad is by Bhagat Naam Dev Ji in Raag Basant on Pannaa 1195

http://www.sikhitothemax.com/Page.asp?Sour...44&Format=2

I was there for tuesday evening and wednesday evening. The highlight for me was the Sri Dasam Granth Sahib sehaj paath bhog. Was a great feeling to see Guru Gobind Singh Sahibs pavitar bani parkash alongside Guru Granth Sahib Maharaj.

Giani Pritam Singhs katha on the tuesday evening was great and also Giani Ranjeet Singhs katha on wednesday evening. 3 young Singhs doing kirtan were sick and a beautiful shastar parkash.

One thing i would suggest though is try to get different kathavachiks everyday, rather than the same ones and give them more time to go deeper into katha.

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh