Taksal Chief Dhumma Meets Kps Gill

AK47 JATHA LION

Dhumma a lackey of KP Gill & Badal : Baba Lakha Singh

Wednesday 14th of November 2007

Panthic Weekly News Bureau

Amritsar Sahib (KP) – Purported Damdami Taksal Chief, Baba Harnaam Singh Dhumma, has once again come under scrutiny. Dhumma, who refers to himself as the fifteenth "Jathedar" of this Taksal, is accused of being a self-promoting opportunist, and a man with a suspicious past.

Baba Lakha Singh while recently addressing the press stated that Baba Harnaam Singh Dhumma is wasting the financial resources of Damdami Taksal to earn a celebrity status for himself. Baba Lakha Singh acknowledged that the recently published ‘jeevni’ or life story of Baba Dhumma was being printed in different magazines on his own behest.

While talking to the press, Baba Lakha Singh held that as being an old Taksali student, he got to stay with Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindrawale like a shadow, but during the years from 1978 to 1984, he never witnessed Baba Dhumma visit Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindrawale on any occasion. “Baba Dhumma’s name has only started to appear in public in the past few years, as before that, he [baba Dhumma] was living in Seattle as an average Taksali student,” stated Baba Lakha Singh.

Dhumma, who enjoys hobnobbing with prominent leaders and politicians, returned to Punjab only a few years ago to take up the head leadership of the Damdami Taksal after the passing of Baba Thakur Singh.

Baba Lakha Singh held that Baba Dhumma received the ‘ticket’ to settle abroad after pleasing Gill.

Although several superior Panthic and Taksali leaders, including Bhai Amrik Singh and Bhai Raam Singh, had distanced themselves from Baba Dhumma for several reasons, this time, a close associate and a senior leader of the Baba Dhumma faction of Damdami Taksal has come out to take a stand against the Baba.

According to Baba Lakha Singh, Baba Dhumma who now boasts being tortured by the police did not take any part in the Dharam Yudh Morcha as well. Baba Lakha Singh stated that Dhumma only spent about 3-4 months in police custody whereas; there are hundreds of Singhs who have spent years in jail and suffered severe police torture. “Baba Dhumma himself, besides being the head of Damdami Taksal, should work for the betterment of the lives of these Singhs, instead of wasting huge sums of money in getting his jeevani published,” said Baba Lakha Singh.

While talking to the press, Baba Lakha Singh accused Baba Dhumma of working as a close associate of KP Gill and Parkash Badal. KP Gill masterminded abductions and murders of thousands of Sikhs during the 1980’s. Baba Lakha Singh held that Baba Dhumma received the ‘ticket’ to settle abroad after pleasing Gill.

This claim by Baba Lakha Singh has not only put Baba Dhumma in trouble, but has also created several questions which the Damdami Taksal must provide answers to. According to Baba Lakha Singh, Baba Dhumma and Bhai Dharam Singh held a closed door meeting with KP Gill and Khuswant Sinh in room number 7 at Chonk Mehta.

In addition to having access to the financial resources of several Gurdwara Sahibs under the name of Damdami Taksal in Punjab, Baba Dhumma is the legal proprietor of at least three Gurdwaras in California and two in British Columbia

same full story on panthic website http://www.panthic.org/news/125/ARTICLE/3685/2007-11-14.html

Whats with this closed door meeting with KPS GILL?

No suprises there then

I may be wrong in this, and correct me if i am, but i dont believe any of the taksal mahapursh ever authorised any printing of their own jeevani's while they were alive! Its very odd that harnam would get his own 'avergae taksali student' jeevani published by himself!

Even after having been there for these 4 years there still hasnt been a proper researched and well worked on jeevani of baba takhar singh ji or even sant jarnail singh ji published by dhumma and co, but he is now printing his own?! Thats just a joke.

He brings more stains against guru sahibs taksal.

:D

Well sorry but firstly he isnt the jathedaar of taksaal, so i dnt care what happens with him - however he is putting a stai on taksaals name, which is bad, 2 ndly panthic.org have nothing better to do then always releasing articles against taksal, sometimes directly and on others indirectly. Hard core jatha fanatics.

Can some post a photo of Baba Lakha Singh Ji?

I got a chance to talk with older Gursikhs in taksal. They told me about some of the things mentioned in the above article. The older Gursikhs at mehte taksal do not agree with what Dhuma is saying. Those Gursikhs still true to Baba Thakur Singh Ji.

Well sorry but firstly he isnt the jathedaar of taksaal, so i dnt care what happens with him - however he is putting a stai on taksaals name, which is bad, 2 ndly panthic.org have nothing better to do then always releasing articles against taksal, sometimes directly and on others indirectly. Hard core jatha fanatics.

Lets not go around making assumptions now..It may not be the 'jatha fanatics'

We all know Taksaali's rockk..! :)