Singh Using Steroids

Guest _Some Singh_

Steroids undeniably have a negative effect on health, but they are nowhere near as dangerous as people make out.

As long as your friend is not taking too many oral steroids like dianabol or oxymetholone which are liver-toxic, he should be fine as long as he has a good strong PCT (post cycle therapy) planned. He will also need to have a good aromatase inhibitor to hand if he is using aromatising steroids like testosterone (to prevent gynocomastia, i.e. man boobs).

Send me a PM if your friend needs information on coming off steroids safely. I'd be happy to provide him with some information.

• 3 weeks later...

Well taking steroids isnt a bad thing, it has been used in alot of medical cases,

If ya friend is taking them and in small doses i dont see a problem if he is on the other had abusing them, then there could be a problem like something getting smaller!

• 4 weeks later...

Gurfateh Ji,

What steds his he taking????

Tell him 1 month wont do nothing to your body but if you exceed more than 1 month then you will start to damage your body. He needs to start stacking, because he will form and needs to stop water retention.

Anyway Steriods is wrong for any gursikh if it is used to make personal gains.

Your Number 1 Gupt Singh (Gym Addict)

Guest KhalsaLion
Firstly you need to make sure he is taking steroids, as it would be seen as a great insult to accuse someone that has worked hard to develop their body naturally.

If he is taking steroids he will be aware of effects and is able to accept future issues as a side effect. You should not get involved but be at hand if he ever needs help. Cases like this you might cause more issues then good. Am assuming this Singh wouldn’t want people to know that he is using steroids and by you approaching him may cause hostility.

I know a lot of people train lift weights and use supplements to help develop muscle mass certain things that you should be aware of. All whey proteins contain animal fats/ingredients.

Your body naturally produces more testosterone when you work out your legs.

You can buy natural green products such as

Tribulus ( A Plant that enhances testosterone)

ZMA which is a mineral compound.

You wont see the same effects as steroids but then again you wont get the long term side effects.

Like everything in life you only get out what you put in, cheating only get you so far!

Instead of whey use soy’er protein, takes longer to digest therefore your body is in a longer anabolic state and is also natural no animal / man made ingredients.

whoa whoa whoa! Not all Whey proteins contain animal products. Where did you get this info from?? If you buy JUST whey protein, ie with nothing else added, like i do from myprotein.com, you will find that it is just whey protein, with no added ingredients. nothing. zilch.

Regarding testosterone, ure right, doing heavy squats provides a massive stimulus to the body to GROW, simply because you are using the biggest most powerful muscles in the body. Fenugreek (mehti) is also a natural way to increase testosterone.

To the guy with the original message:

Like ur friend, i too believe that Singh's shud have a physical presence and they shudn't be skinny and puny. But steroids is not the way. Ask him, at the end, when he is huge and bulgy, a walking man mountain, inspiring awe and maybe even fear in those around him, he will know, in the back of the darkest corners of his mind that his "achievements" came from cheating, and NOT hard work. Steroids are like a ticking time bomb. You may be fine until ur 50 or 60 and then BANG! Massive heart attacks or strokes. There is a risk of this even if u take a very little amount for a very small period of time.

Tell him that its possible to get huge by natural methods. Two years ago I was a mere 64 kg. I am now 82.5 Kg and growing. I have less fat mass than I did back then and can squat 125 Kg for 6,5,5, reps over three sets. This all happens with God's grace. Just imagine him spotting you and it really helps. I have never taken steroids and nor do i intend to. You just need to eat properly (every 2-3 hours) and maintain a quality calorie excess.

Plus it would be a good idea to definitely confirm that he actually is taking steroids. He might just be naturally gifted.

And remember,

Lift hard, Pray hard. Hoo Ha!

Guest KhalsaLion
Gurfateh Ji,

What steds his he taking????

Tell him 1 month wont do nothing to your body but if you exceed more than 1 month then you will start to damage your body. He needs to start stacking, because he will form and needs to stop water retention.

Anyway Steriods is wrong for any gursikh if it is used to make personal gains.

Your Number 1 Gupt Singh (Gym Addict)

please man. One month is more than enough to do some serious damage. Please dont give advice like that. and what do you mean by "He needs to start stacking, because he will form and needs to stop water retention." ?

BOTTOM LINE:

Anabolic steroids, no matter how you take them, and no matter what techniques you employ in their administration, are dangerous and will give you health problems that you will be stuck with for the rest of your (probably short) life.

Guest KhalsaLion
waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fateh

sadh sangat there is an amritdhari Singh I know from the midlands and I found out recently that he has been taking steroids while training in the gym to help him get bigger, he is well known so I’m not going to mention his name, but I need you help!

I was having a discussion with another Singh and he said it was ok because steroids are just testosterone and it natural plus Singh’s should get big to show their presence, I didn’t agree with him but I couldn’t say anything back because he was right, the male body does create its own testosterone, but there are side effects when you take this drug

I was wondering if you guys could tell me something that I could say to the Singh to make him stop taking it, if he will listen to me

This Singh that told you having steroids is ok cos the body makes testosterone anyway, ask him, the body also makes opioids, called endorphins, which are chemically very similar to other opiates such as morphine and heroin (they act on the same receptors), so should we start taking heroin as well?

• 5 years later...
Guest Sandhu

Stedroids is aint bad as you think. Depending on what you taking. Injecting or oral.

And like people have said on here strong eating and pct is needed to gain with it.

But trufully we siks work hard always at work no matter what. How can you eat and train while working 5-6days a week. It is really hard. Sometimes you need a backup plan to get there.

I dont know wheather to agree or disagree about a amritdhari singh taking steds. Many do because they are tooo big to get that big.

But like said before. Be sure if he is. Only becauae you heard or he lifts big weights or hes got a really good knowledge doesnt mean he takes stedroids.