Should I Wear My Dumalla Shastar At Partys?

wannabe akali

wjkk wjkf

thank you sangat ji. i appreciate all you comments and will take them on board. i have decided to keep my shastar

on but gupt. i will tie them into my dastar so they cannot be seen.

i could not have made this choice without you

thanx

wjkk wjkf

Singh man if ur still goin and still taking ur Shashter i suggest u try and stay away from the poison and meat as much as u can, and if u can just try and go outside da whole time and do Paat or Simran or w.e

wjkk wjkf

thank you sangat ji. i appreciate all you comments and will take them on board. i have decided to keep my shastar

thanx

wjkk wjkf

good decision sheraa, remember you're always welcome to ask ur brothers and sisters for advice, we're here for you

wjkk wjkf

thanx

wjkk wjkf

Singh man if ur still goin and still taking ur Shashter i suggest u try and stay away from the poison and meat as much as u can, and if u can just try and go outside da whole time and do Paat or Simran or w.e

yh bhaj, wen i did the post i ws goin to da party da same day. i managed to go outside for 45 mins of 1 hour. it took my a while for my parents to let me go.

but wen i did i got into a phone conversation for 41 mins wid ma m8

wjkk wjkf

thanx

wjkk wjkf

yh bhaj, wen i did the post i ws goin to da party da same day. i managed to go outside for 45 mins of 1 hour. it took my a while for my parents to let me go.

but wen i did i got into a phone conversation for 41 mins wid ma m8

next time invite some others sober people for a conversation outside with you. you would be surprised how many others at a party might appreciate some real air. not with any real intention, but i often have a much more fun mini parties happening on the side with like minded people. from time to time even those who've had a few drinks seem a tad sunk by our calm buzz on life.

What if it's Raining?

It's preferable you get some tap water from the premises, but if you're particularly thirsty, then fine, rain is non-alcoholic, except in punjab where alcohol is in the water cycle.

I get a kick out of pushing my way through 50 men by the bar asking for a large refreshing glass of water, give the men that "you're drinking piss" smile, and push my way back out. Really confuses their stand by the bar hormones.

What if it's Raining?

It's preferable you get some tap water from the premises, but if you're particularly thirsty, then fine, rain is non-alcoholic, except in punjab where alcohol is in the water cycle.

I get a kick out of pushing my way through 50 men by the bar asking for a large refreshing glass of water, give the men that "you're drinking piss" smile, and push my way back out. Really confuses their stand by the bar hormones.

BAHAHA!!