Damdami Taksal Rejects Sgpc Definition Of "sehajdhari"

Chownk Mehta: Damdami Taksal has rejected the definition given by the SGPC Executive to the High Court regards "Sehajhari".

In a meeting called of Damdami Taksal, Sant Samaj and Nihang Singh Jathebandi's and other Panthic Jathebandis, Damdami Taksal Mukhi and Gurmat Parcharik Sant Samaj President Baba Harnam Singh Khalsa has said that Taksal and other Jathebandi's do no accept the definition on Sehajdhari given to High courts.

Asking which Sehajdhari's the SGPC were trying to define? Baba Harnam Singh Khalsa stated rehitnama's only define a Sikh, a Sikh who is Amritdhari, Nitnemi, Panj Kakaari "Rehit Bina Na sikh Kahave" and only believes in Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj and the Ten Guru Sahibaan and lives life according to Sikh Rehit Maryada. It is madatory for all persons who call themselves Sikhs to take Amrit, and become Sikhs of the Guru and embrace Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji as their Living Guru.

The meeting will be held on Wednesday 24th December 2008 at 2pm at Damdami Taksal's Headquarters at Gurdwara Gurdarshan Parkash, Damdami Taksal, Village Mehta, Chownk Metha, Amritsar.

I doubt it as they dont even beleif in baba jees bachan. Also known as politics.

Baba jees barsi is being celebrated all over india, Sangrur, Ajnaala and at all other taksaal affiliated institutions.

Singhs did benti to a pooran brahm giani mahapurkh to give darshan at baba jees uk barsi.

The mahapurkh replied '' What is the need for me to attend, Baba thakur singh jee was god themselfs, there barsi shall always be in chardi kalaa, then they laughed and said - there barsi will be celebrated all over the world, in heaven, in the pataals and everywhere, they were god themselfs''

Then the mahapurkh went quiet.

I doubt it as they dont even beleif in baba jees bachan. Also known as politics.

Baba jees barsi is being celebrated all over india, Sangrur, Ajnaala and at all other taksaal affiliated institutions.

Singhs did benti to a pooran brahm giani mahapurkh to give darshan at baba jees uk barsi.

The mahapurkh replied '' What is the need for me to attend, Baba thakur singh jee was god themselfs, there barsi shall always be in chardi kalaa, then they laughed and said - there barsi will be celebrated all over the world, in heaven, in the pataals and everywhere, they were god themselfs''

Then the mahapurkh went quiet.

vaheguroo

akaaloo!