Can A 'mona' Ever Be Classed As As Sikh ?

+Singh_is_King+

lol at "keep your clever tricks to yourself" comment, not worth my time justifying to you and the ego heads on this forum.

when someone says this Guru said this and that one didn't say it. I get a cramp in the back of my neck and I can't refrain from telling the Truth. I asked you a simple question to show that your statement is flawed and you couldn't see the light in it. You proceeded with your statement again probably for the sake of not being proven wrong (which has ego written allover it) or you just didn't know the answer or like i said clever tricks. Whatever the case the Truth is out and the cramp is gone. :D

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol at "keep your clever tricks to yourself" comment, not worth my time justifying to you and the ego heads on this forum.

when someone says this Guru said this and that one didn't say it. I get a cramp in the back of my neck and I can't refrain from telling the Truth. I asked you a simple question to show that your statement is flawed and you couldn't see the light in it. You proceeded with your statement again probably for the sake of not being proven wrong (which has ego written allover it) or you just didn't know the answer or like i said clever tricks. Whatever the case the Truth is out and the cramp is gone. :D

no nothing to do with flaw in my statment, i didnt want to argue with you. anyway you were sitting with guru nanak or did he tell you who is considered a sikh? what about the people who didnt keep kesh in those times? they werent consider sikh by guru nanak?

people like you and spgc would like a make rules saying that mona's arent sikhs bend the rules to ur will and what you find suitable?

Can A 'mona' Ever Be Classed As As Sikh ?

Answer: No!

I hope SGPC don't let "monas" vote. By doing so, it will send a clear message to monas that they're not sikhs. Hopefully then, monas will realize it, decide if they want become sikhs or follow some other religion instead.

Based on my gut feeling, I think a lot of monas will not follow Sikhi and convert to Christianity. Seems like becoming Christians is a cool path to follow for Punjabis (living in the west at least) these days.

Based on my gut feeling, I think a lot of monas will not follow Sikhi and convert to Christianity. Seems like becoming Christians is a cool path to follow for Punjabis (living in the west at least) these days.

well you shouldnt listen to what spgc have to say or these taliban sikhs. if a person consider themselves a sikh thats the first step, and the next would be practice more about their sikhi, and not by being forced into something.

my point was Guru Gobind Singh said you must have hair and weapons if you wanted to become khalsa, but Guru Nanak didnt ask his sikh followers to keep hair and weapons to be considered a sikh.

Bhai Sahib, I have a question for you. What is the difference between Guru Nanak Dev Ji and Guru Gobind Singh Ji?

my point was Guru Gobind Singh said you must have hair and weapons if you wanted to become khalsa, but Guru Nanak didnt ask his sikh followers to keep hair and weapons to be considered a sikh.

Bhai Sahib, I have a question for you. What is the difference between Guru Nanak Dev Ji and Guru Gobind Singh Ji?

why do you ask me this question if you know the answer? or should i say how do you know the difference? i know what i think, is there a point of writing a long arguement over this? NO it still stick to my answer i gave before. as a sikh with kesh i feel very sadden that mona sikh get discriminated by these taliban thinking sikhs who have no gyian in them also you have no right to decide whos sikh and whos not.

why do you ask me this question if you know the answer? or should i say how do you know the difference? i know what i think, is there a point of writing a long arguement over this? NO it still stick to my answer i gave before. as a sikh with kesh i feel very sadden that mona sikh get discriminated by these taliban thinking sikhs who have no gyian in them also you have no right to decide whos sikh and whos not.

Nope, no arguement at all. I was just wondering thats all.

I do not decide anything for anyone. People decide for themselves.

Taliban thinking Sikhs? lol...Sweet... :)

no nothing to do with flaw in my statment, i didnt want to argue with you. anyway you were sitting with guru nanak or did he tell you who is considered a sikh? what about the people who didnt keep kesh in those times? they werent consider sikh by guru nanak?

people like you and spgc would like a make rules saying that mona's arent sikhs bend the rules to ur will and what you find suitable?

Who said we were arguing! How old are you, what's with these baby remarks.

what about the people who didnt keep kesh in those times? they werent consider sikh by guru nanak?

What about the people that drink in those times? they weren't considered Sikhs by Guru Nanak Dev ji??????

Give it a rest man, you have nothing to support your claims. Everything points to a Sikh is with uncut hair.

People like me don't have to make rules they are already set by the Gurus, when Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji said, and I have repeated this enough, A Sikh must keep hair, he meant a Sikh must keep hair.

Because you didn't answer the question. And your whole claims are based on that Guru Nanak Dev ji didn't ask his Sikh followers to keep hair and weapons to be considered a Sikh and Guru Gobind Singh sahib ji did. Here's your logic at work. Why do you add Singh at the end of your name? Guru Nanak Dev ji didn't ask his Sikh followers to add Singh to their name to be considered a Sikh.

Not discriminating against anyone, if anything your the one judging people. For the last time its called defining what makes a person a Sikh.