Vegetarian Food Crisps And Noodles

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tbh i dont see why veggies would wana eat meat flavoured foods (yuk) because it prob tasts same as meat, so why would u wana taste that anyway?

try stick to veggie flavours :TH:

thankss went shopping today and i bought all veg flavourss...before i used to think abt it..but now since i have the opinions of u guyss i will not consider the other meat flavours.

oh Goddd!!....i was about to make my noodles that i boughtttt mushrrom flavour to be precise andd i never paid atention to the packaging cos where they used to be sold was in a sikh grocery shop and that closed so i started purchasing from another groceres andd i never came across this b4....thers a sign that says halal :o :o :o iv been eating these for many yearssss and i ws pretty sure theey didnt have that sigggnn cos i do readd packagin whilst i cook..........im going to pray for forgivnesss...but just thought id inform ervy1 that KOKA noodles are halal cos these are avialiable in many sabjeee shoppss ....but i still dont understand that how can veggy flavours be halal.....ahhhhh!!! i feeeel so silllyyy....i will be more careful noww........

God forgive me :WW: :pray:

They are halal becuse they don't contain pork......

All vegetarian food can be marked halal - doesn't mean it's been prayed over.

im confuseddd...i assumed it meant it might be dealing in a factory with meat foodd...or its been prayed over