Singhnia...erm @ Tht Tyme Of The Month

Guest guptnee

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

most panj pyare say we are NOT allowed to use them so i wouldnt

what would they know about it. Dont be silly!

ye, i've neva heard anyone eva say not to use a tampon

think about what you're saying. The panj pyare = guru sahib!!

what i find even more funny is how many guys have responsed to a "Singhniah/bibiah only thread!! :lol: :p

Well i havent heard that there are any restrictions in place about it, but i wouldnt worry about it too much.........but say if you know a chardi kalah elder singhni.......speak to them about it......it's all about personal hygiene and making sure you feel okay during this time........go with whatever works for you..............if u are still concerned take a mini hukamnama from STTM........TRUST ME maharaj will answer you............

:)

wjkk wjkf

Wwould you allow yourself to go to such means when Maaraaj has given us other means (pads).

Fairly, many may agree to say that they have been around for years but lets look at puratan and punjabi cultural times; pads wearnt used. Instead layers of cloths (leera'n) where placed and when soiled they would be washed and re-used. Even today people from the pends in Punjab use layers of cotton instead of using pads/tampons even though they are avialable.

The question lies what does a tampon do different than a pad? Nothing. They both help us during the month and thats it.

bhul chuk maaf!

wjkk wjkf!

"tampons are very bad for vaginal health, preventing normal vaginal cleaning, giving bacteria the perfect place to multiply, absorbing vaginal fluids, and in the case of commercial tampons you have additional risk from synthetic materials, chemicals and bleach – tampons thus cause vaginal infections, vaginal splitting, increased menstrual flow, increased menstrual cramps, TSS and are linked to endometriosis and cervical cancer. Those risks are greatly increased the longer tampons are left in, if you use commercial tampon brands rather than organic, sponge, soft or cloth tampons, and you are at increased risk if you are under the age of 18 (the mucus membranes that make up the walls of the <banned word filter activated> are more delicate so more prone to damage..."

just stick to pads!

Guest just a singhni

this is just SICK!

why wuold u wana use tampons when u have a simpler way??

what next? dirty underwear under our kashaerai?

theres a limit to things, just be simple. my opinion is NO, dont use them as they seem disgusting.

Anyways to answer the original question - Desi people don't like to use tampons. They have a big deal about them because they risk breaking the barrier. But if your comfortable with that and the whole insertion idea then do as you wish as its ure body. I reckon pads are better but this whole thing is about personal choice.