Undercover

caveman

fateh

I and guru guru jap have recently been PM'd by kirtan125, ''she'' has been trying to find out our identity.....I knew she was undercover because of the questions she was asking me and guru guru jap, she was very eager to see my picture..not that im that dashing but from what she has been asking she is definitely undercover.....I thought everyone should know in case 'she' messages you and adds you on msn and asks about you...this is a warning to all members who are trying to clock about who I am and who guru guru jap is there is no point lying who you are and being flirtatious on msn with me.....there is no reason to lie about who you are just tying to find out who I am and who guru guru jap is...

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sat Sri Akal!

I received similar messages from this person who seemed peculiarly interested in knowing my real identity, however I just assumed she was young and bored and interested in making new acquaintances rather than that she was some kind of undercover spy working for some nefarious and unnameable entity.

I have no reason to suspect that she has some ulterior motive in determiming my true identity, but who can know on the internet?

Anyway, I have nothing to hide: I am Kaljug, and I shall be entertaining you folks for the next 432,000 years.

Regards,

- K.

Haha.. She added me and was desperate for my pic aswell.

Another girl was some girl called Ji Kaur, she had added me and my friend..

Bhul Chuk Maaf,

WJKK WJKF

seems liek were not the only good looking chaps they want to see a picture off...LOL