Desperately Need A Job

I have a good understanding of the business sector as that is what most of my courses that i did in the past were based upon.

i recently quit university (it was my first year and i was studying business & management) so i need to get some sort of work that gives me good pay, good benefits etc.

if anyone here can help me with anything then please do so.

i need to start working not just to get money but to sort myself out

Ji

As per my understanding without higher education one will find it difficult to receive all the benefits.

Individuals with higher IQ and more wealth, live longer, healthier, and are less predisposed to disease.

Education - Rationalism

Guru Angad Dev ji started the schools and also developed the Gurmukhi language in order to make education available to the downtrodden and the underprivileged of the society at that time - http://www.sikhiwiki.org/index.php/Guru ... _Education

Second, I am so ever Grateful for the intellectual reverence portrayed to all Sikhs. The concepts of rationalism and utilizing the capacity of a Universal pool of shared knowledge to enhance the journey of humanities time on this earth. Wonderful and I am so elated to recognize this basic human right which so few have.

Today it is ever so necessary to educate and uplift the masses from the sleeping slumber of arrogance and assimilation...

Fateh!

In terms of getting more employment opportunities in life, it is unfortunate that you had to leave Uni in your first year- I understand there could have been any number of factors as to why this happened.

If possible I would reccommend going back to uni. A degree opens a lot of doors! Without one, you just have to bash a few doors down to get where you want to be!

For finance, I would definately reccommend a CIMA. CIMA's require experience and hence most routes to a CIMA are through apprentership or graduate schemes where the company will invest in you by paying for your study a few days of the week, the rest of the week you work and gain experience.

See this article from CIMA

http://www1.cimaglobal.com/cps/rde/xchg/SI...t.xsl/16679.htm

You need to email around your CV's and a cover note highlighting and experience you have....if you have a job already or a part time job which you may not NEED as a priority, then maybe cut down the hours and do as much work experience as you can at an accountants or a bigger accounting firm -even if you are working for free, if you win them over they may take you on!...Email as many firms as possible, some will even email back with constructive criticism!! Go to a careers department- maybe at ure local uni and get your CV checked over! Try and get something that stands out, such as working at an accountants and which computer programs you used and what accounts you dealt with, real positive.

Hopefully you'll be able to land yourself a placement/internship...and get on the way to acquiring a CIMA or ACA qualification....as soon as you have a CIMA, whether you have a degree or not is largely forgotton about- afterall you would be a chartered accountant/analyst.

Hope that gives you some more options! I say definately aim for a chartered qualifications- just email everywhere you can!!!!