Re:

Guest fordcapri

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

watching it now.

things like this make me sick! If u dont like the UK then get out!!!

ok im going joke, but from personal experiance, there are many muslims in this country who hate the west, shocking they hate the country but still live here, a few years ago there was a student who was one of the cleverest students in his year, was doing subjects such as economics, chemistry, physics. anyway he came to school in the outfit muslims wear to mosque and as he was in 6form he had to wear a suit and he started arguing with the head of the school :| and he got kicked out, and on fridays hes always preaching to students in the car park who go to the school about how the west is against islam etc....

watching it now.

Paaji its not as easy as that. I think by having the "radicals" within a monitorable area such as the UK, surveillance can be carried out more effectively. By telling them all to get out and sending them to a less co-operative area/land such as Somalia, Pakistan etc. they run the risk of not being able to monitor them and then possibly having them pop up back in the UK under fake ID to carry out their "acts of terror" with their "WMD's".

Ps. I love the ad in your ID - "Simples"

watching it now.

ok im going joke, but from personal experiance, there are many muslims in this country who hate the west, shocking they hate the country but still live here, a few years ago there was a student who was one of the cleverest students in his year, was doing subjects such as economics, chemistry, physics. anyway he came to school in the outfit muslims wear to mosque and as he was in 6form he had to wear a suit and he started arguing with the head of the school :| and he got kicked out, and on fridays hes always preaching to students in the car park who go to the school about how the west is against islam etc....

I suggest anyone who lives in the London / home counties area or that is going to be in London on any given sunday to go to speakers corner on the oxford st. side of hyde park to go and listen and study how moslems and persons from other faiths debate and do veechar. I think this will give you a better understanding of techniques used and also how to counter popular arguements made by certain groups against sikhi.

I've seen these guys in parchaar action for over a decade now. The truth is, if you still get caught out by that stuff you must be pretty simple minded yourself.

Usually they catch people with low IQs and low self esteem. Or people from troubled backgrounds. Other than that it is someone who has really western notions of romance.

Seriously guys, if we haven't nailed this one in the head by now - we are the ones with problems.

What happened to the old anakhi Panjabi sipahis - don't really see them anymore. New generation seem mostly dimwitted at times.

The government deserves all it gets. Firstly it allowed all those rag tag Muslim groups from all over the world to set up shop here and even when other European countries warned them that it was dangerous they used the so-called British tradition of tolerance as an excuse. When 9/11 and especially 7/7 happened when Muslims expected to be challenged about all the extremists that had taken root in their communities the government sent out pygmies like Ruth Kelly running up to Muslim areas like Bradford, Leeds and Blackburn to 'listen' to the grievances of the Muslims!! It then started an appeasement policy by giving millions to organisations working to 'de-radicalise' Muslims or prevent 'radicalisation'. These organisations like the ones featured in the Panorama programme must be laughing their heads off. How doesn't want free money after all! These kinds of things don't work as can be seen from the fact that since 7/7 over 4000 Muslims are under active monitoring by the security services. The government is also paying for roadshows and exhibitions run by Muslims which are nothing short of promotion of Islam. There is now a ridiculous TV campaign paid for by the taxpayer which will show ads on Pakistan TV using Muslim role models from the UK basically saying that the UK isn't anti-Islam and please don't attack us! Only last week the government refused entry to a member of the European Parliament who was to show his film called Fitna about the link between the Quran and terrorism in the house of Lords! This was due to the fact that a Muslim member of the house of Lords had threatened to bring 10,000 angry Muslims to prevent a screening of the film!

So what lesson does this idiotic policy of the government give to the Muslims? That they should stop bombing Britain or that if they keep their threats going the government will capitulate before them? Who said terrorism doesn't work?