Unibrow

Guest Help_Needed

BROTHER!!

im tell you this from personal experience, dont do it. First of all it is difficult to maintain, you will have to start removing it every week otherwise it will start standing out and its worse when people notice stubble. NO GOOD!

number 2 if you do remove it, the hair will grow back thicker and longer again NO GOOD!

number 3, look at yourself in the mirror, you have a dhara and kesh, a unibrow only compliments that. if you don't believe me, cover it with your finger and see for yourself that it makes no difference.

I wasn't amritdhari when i removed it, but now i love my unibrow! sounds stupid to some, maybe, but honestly, a singh is meant to have what is given to him. QUESTION- have you ever seen a lion shave his hair? no

the more hair you have, its a sign of masculinity in many different areas. Its a fact. Finally the unibrow gives you hair at your third eye- its a gift making it easier to meditate. Just like kesh gathers energy on your tenth gate a UNIBROW is a GIFT!!! YOU ARE LUCKY!!!!

DONT REMOVE THINGS WHICH ARE LUCKY!!

Good luck bro, drop a message and let us know on your thoughts..

good posT!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VaheGuruJi Ka Khalsa

VaheGuruJi Ke Fateh Paaji!

Listen Paaji these things are minor, seriously if you was to realise that you had only a few hours to live then would you be worrying about this little bit of hair or would be you doing as much Simran & Bani as possible? We do this all the time, worry about really MINOR things and trust me these things are so minor. We forget why we're here and what we're here to do . . .

There's this Penji that I know and she took Amrit a few years back, she has alot of facial hair like sideburns, upper lip etc. But she's sooooo happy with her facial hair, its unbelievable! She simply doesn't care about it as this is GuruJi's blessing! All these matters are just so trivial, im telling you no-one on this planet really cares about how little or too much hair you've got!

Just stop worrying about it, think about GURUJI! He has blessed you with Amrit, He's given you the aagya to live a Gursikh Jeewan - there's so many lost brothers and sisters out there who are dying to be blessed with Amrit, ready to give our heads to Guru Sahib! Look at what you're throwing away - your promise to GuruJi over a bit of hair! VaheGurooooo!

I do apologise if I have said anything that has hurt you as this wasn't my intention. It just hurts me that you wish to cut abit of hair just to 'look good' in society when VaheGuruJi has already made you so beautiful.

VaheGuruJi Ka Khalsa

VaheGuruJi Ke Fateh Ji!

Guest Help_Needed

WJKK WJKF

thanks 4 all the help. My thought was to get what is called electrolysis or something done so as to permanently remove the hair and then retake amrit. How does that sound?

WJKK WJKF